Ramuda x reader( fluff)

Proud wife of Ramuda here,of course I'm staring this off with him
---------------
      The hands of the clock showed 12p.m. You looked up from your office cubicle,noticing the time.Standing up and grabbing your purse and bag, you filed out of the office alongside the wave of office workers for lunch break.

      You went to the lakeside garden and walked along the stone path. You searched for someone and a waving hand from under a shady tree caught your eye.

       'Y/N!'
       You made your way to the pink haired boy who was seated on a bench under the tree. He was smiling from ear to ear as he waved you over and called your name.
         'Ramuda'.You said as you reached him at the bench. You leaned down and lightly pecked your boyfriend on the cheek. Being only 155 cm,he was shorter than you,although you know how touchy he gets about it,so you never provoke him on that matter. However,he really doesn't mind if you tease him,because it's you.
           ' I missed you',he wined playfully as you took a seat beside him on the bench. 'Really? Or were you just hungry? I know I'm a bit late' 'Nooooo,I really missed you',he replied. This made your chuckle at his childlike response. Despite being 24,he acts like a 10 year old,although he is really scary when he wants to be though.
        ' Alright,alright,I believe you',you smiled as your opened your bag. The delicious smell of food wafted out from the bag as you unpacked two bentos(packed lunch) and handed one to him. He grinned as he took it and opened it when taking in a deep breath of the smell.
          He opened it and gasped,as you had prepared a wholesome meal while had been delicately designed and arranged by you. At the side,of course there was a lollipop. You grinned,seeing his happy face made you feel that it was all worth it to wake up at 5am in the morning just to prepare all these.
          You opened yours too and together,the both of you ate while watching the scenery. It was a windy day,and you both watch as people jogged by, the surface of the water gently rippling, the sound of leaves rustling. You enjoyed quiet, peaceful moments with him,as they were rare to come by.
           All of a sudden,a wind blew a flower of the branch of the tree you both were sitting under. Ramuda stood up immediately and picked it up. Brushing dirt off it,he came closer to you which made you blush furiously.
         ' Wha-What are you doing?' you stammed before he gently hooked the stem of the flower onto your hair. You blinked once,twice before registering what had happened.
            'Y/N,you look cuteeee!' he squealed in delight. ' What was that for?' you asked quizzically. ' Well, I decided to give you a flower,because it wouldn't be fair if you didnt have one!' 'Huh? Why?'
             He gave a mischievous smile before saying :' Because you are my flower,and I can't keep my eyes off you,so you should have a flower too!' He smiled and laughed innocently while you turned red from head to toes. You could never understand how he could flirt so innocently like that with you.
          After finishing your lunch, you packed up the empty bentos and looked up,only to see Ramuda ripping the wrapper off a lollipop before sucking on it. He caught your eye and immediately pulled one out from his pocket and handed it to you. You accepted it and ripped off the wrapped too.
         Ramuda reached into his pocket and pulled out his handphone and a pair of earphones. Stuffing one into his ear,he gently put the second earpiece into your ear.
           Together,the both of you sat cuddled up under the tree,closing your eyes while enjoying Ramuda's voice flood through your head.
.....
......
......
       'Ah!' You got up with a start,also waking up Ramuda. He rubbed his eyes like a child before looking at me sleepily. 'I gotta get back to work!' You said,rushing to pack up everything. 'ooookaayyyyyy' He whined,sad to see you go. ' Wait!' He called out,just as you were about to leave. 'Huh...?' You turned around as he motioned for you to bend down. He quickly gave you a peck on the cheek. 'See you after work' he said softly and smiled, making you stand there in a daze with a blush creeping along your cheeks.
        He chuckled at your reaction ' Now you're gonna be late' he said,snapping you out of your trance before you immediately turned to go,waving a goodbye to him.

~End~
* God this was kinda cringey to write as I have never wrote a fanfiction before. Hopefully I'll get more used to it as I write more~