Chapter Ten

I wrap my hair up in a towel and pull a larger towel around me firmly. Knock, knock, knock!

I stand there and look at the door dumbfounded. How do I open it? Of course. "Open," I command. The door drops to the floor and the group I saw earlier, from the hall, stand before me. "Hi, I'm Mia. This is Autumn, Rowan, and Tye." The short girl with a pixie cut introduces.

"I'm Lill-it-th." I stutter.

The tall, broad-shouldered male with long, brown hair, Rowan, steps forward, eyeing me intently with his dark brown eyes.

"We are going to stroll through the town and get a bite to eat at the Goza Bar. We decided to see if you would like to come?" He all but growls at me.

I see Mia and Autumn holding up their hand in a begging gesture, with puppy dog eyes, pleading. Tye eyes me warily. I wonder what his deal is?

"I guess I could join you, but I do need to get dressed." I say.

"Really, do you have to?" smirks Rowan. He takes an indulgent step forward, but Autumn and Mia haul him back. Mia tells me they will be back at seven to get me. As soon as they turn to leave, I command the door to shut. I roll my eyes at myself. Why can't I just say no? Now, I have to get ready. I have not given myself proper time to process my life becoming an episode of Wardwell witch overnight. Not like I would know what the proper time to process such a thing is. I mean, hell, what do I wear out with other witches? All I have is the clothes I came with. My inner monologue was ended when I walked into the bedroom and the closet doors slid into the wall revealing a heavily packed wardrobe. I mouth the word "WOW," then squeal like a little girl and glide over to the closet. The room turns a deep purple in response. I assume it's very pleased with itself. I put on some black leggings and layer three long-sleeve shirts that almost reach my knees. I blow dry my long, white blonde hair pin straight. I head back to my closet and grab a scarf to add a little something extra, then look through the shoes until I settle on the black combo boots on the far right. I look at the clock, five minutes till seven. Finally, I assess myself in the mirror feeling assured I head to the door. "Open."

Mia and Autumn are walking up to the door, their arms interlinked, "Hey you look hawt!, " Mia exclaims and Autumn nods her head in agreement.

Mia and Autumn link my arms with theirs.

"Where are the boys?" I ask.

Autumn tells me, as we step on a levitating stair, "They decided to go ahead and get us a table by the new dragon goza. It is the new hot spot right now."

"Ummm... I don't mean to sound foolish, but what is the dragon goza?"

"It is an enchanted object that contains an elixir, a hallucinogenic, if you will, that helps you visit different places. Tonight, we will visit Roanoke, the place in hell where most of the demented creatures dwell. They are absolutely mesmerizing." Mia informs me. Autumn adds, "There is rumor that some of the ancient witches were able to claim one as an amora."

"Amora?"

"An amora is like a familiar, except from hell. Witches were bonded with these creatures from hell. I have also herd that Dagon's children all have an amora, including Fiona." Autumn explains. I study Autumn for a moment. She is a tall girl with long, black hair and deep, blue eyes.

"A bond with creatures from hell?" I croak.

"Yes they are beautiful and have very elaborate skill sets." Mia says as she waits for me to catch up to her. We exit the Inn and cross a walk way to another thing with three walls and a roof made of colorful, stained glass. She reaches to a podium and grabs a hand full of dust as we crowd into the small area. "This portal should take us to Raven village." Mia says. Then, she did as Veronica had and blew the dust from her hand. Once again, the scene changed and we are now back to where I had first entered the hidden cove.