CHASING II: Where's Misha?

Start from the beginning

Speaking of which she's surely feel asleep so fast.

I put on a Castiel shirt with my face on it, it was a gift from a fan. When I got out of the bathroom I saw her spread like a starfish on my bed. I chuckled once more. And I get my phone and responded to my friends.

Jensen
Mish, are you already in London?

Yes. Jensen. You've went already to the event place?

Jared
Misha, have you cut your hiatus hair? They might be mistaken you as me on the convention!

No. I haven't.
That's good! More Cas girls I bet. 😂

He immediately responded.

No. Sam's girls. 😈

Well. I don't know what to say.
But Cas wins. Always. 😂

No. Misha. No.
Well. Good night Misha. I got to still fix something for the con.

Good night. Jared Padaleski.

I turn off my phone. I placed my phone on the nightstand and I sat at the bed and looked at Marie.

I should call on the hotelier.

I call the assistance on the desk and she answered politely and knowing me, she told me the number of her room. While I'm asking for her room number I heard a phone rang I knew the sound of my phone and it isn't a music type then it suddenly died. It's foreign so I assumed it was hers. I looked around where it come from, it was in her coat, and it is indeed her phone. When I turned it on I as surprised it do not have any password to unlock. It's rare to people not having a password on their phone. She must really trust people that much. She's too open. I breathe deeply. I move to place her head on top of the soft pillow for her to be comfortable but as I place her there I smelled something on her. I'm not sure but it was a drug or alcohol. But I'm sure it's not good.

It was from unknown number.

So. Do you like my surprise princess?

Welcome to London!

I bet you're in the bed right now. In the bed of him.

Hope you're not sleep talking. You always do that and I love that I hear my name while you moan in your sleep.

This is-

You need some rest that's why I gave you that. You know that Daddy wants you to feel good especially now you're stressing your self too much my dear. I never knew you like the word daddy I should have known.

I'll invite you here sometime... For our little playtime. Hope you'll see this tomorrow! And not be deleted by a liar.

Is she involve with some romantic play that it turned to this? It doesn't look like she is. Her innocent cute little face. Alternate ego or something? The phone beeped once more.

Please do not be angry at Daddy. You might think I'm a stalker but I am taking care of you.

By the way if you want you can call text me any time.