"It's her."

"I have so many questions for you," Sabrina smiles in relief, so happy she can finally speak to her mother again, even if it's just for a little while. "But first, I want- I wish I could see you again."

"I'll try."

Selene grows worried as to what she means, and then Dorcas feels the air shift. "Do you feel that? Like static electricity building in the air?"

"I feel it," Selene nods, goosebumps rising on her skin. She hears electricity cackle, and her eyes shoot open only to see Diana Spellman standing in front of her and Sabrina in her wedding dress. Selene had seen a lot of pictures of the woman, so she instantly recognizes her. She's just as beautiful as she was in the pictures with blonde, curly hair that falls down to her shoulders, crystalline skin, and high cheek bones. To Selene, she looks almost like an angel.

A single tear falls from Sabrina's cheek as she rises to her feet, staring at the ghost of her mother in disbelief. "Mom? Mom, you're beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Brina, she said ,'thank you'," Selene informs, standing up so that she's besides Sabrina. "Diana, why are you stuck in mortal limbo?"

"Is there something we can help you finish or do?" Sabrina questions, tears now streaming from her eyes. Selene gently takes the Spellman girl's hand in an effort to comfort her.

"Not safe."

"She said 'it's not safe'."

"What do you mean?" Sabrina asks in confusion. "You're not safe or I'm not?"

This sparks Selene's concern, and her eyes widen. "Is Sabrina in danger?"

"One question at a time," Prudence reminds, much calmer than the other girls.

"How can I help you, Mom?" Sabrina continues desperately. "Please. Please tell me."

Selene then feels her stomach drop, and she makes eye contact with Agatha. "Something's wrong."

"There's some kind of interference," Agatha breathes, her hands beginning to shake slightly. "Other spirits."

"Mom?" Sabrina whispers, staring at her mother who now seems troubled, like there's something she's aching to tell her daughter. "Is someone with you?"

Prudence then opens her eyes, glancing at Diana. "Selene, Agatha, what's wrong with her?"

"She's not talking to me anymore," Selene shakes her head gently as the ghost of the woman pales.

"It could be that other entities are threatening her or coming in after her," Agatha adds as Selene gently moves towards the candles.

"Dangerous," the voice of an old woman says in Selene's head—Selene recognizing her voice as one of the benevolent ones in her head. "Make her go back to limbo."

"We need to break the connection. Now."

At this, Sabrina looks at her best friend pleadingly. "No, Selene, we've barely gotten started."

"Sabrina, this is dangerous," Selene replies, but the look in Sabrina's eyes breaks her heart. She hasn't seen Sabrina look this way since she broke up with Harvey. "Your mother isn't the only spirit with us."

"Mom, whatever's going on, don't go, please," Sabrina begs her mother's spirit, and the ghost of the woman begins to look overwhelmed, like this is too much for her. "Please stay with me."

"Sabrina, Selene, the Yule log's gone out-" Zelda bursts into the room in her night clothes, trailing off once she sees Diana, unable to believe her eyes. "Diana."