???

"I-It's... Deadpool?" You stated confused. You looked around then to Tony. "Tony, Deadpool isn't here... why is his name here?"

"I don't know, I didn't put him in?!" Tony replied.

"Nope! I did!" A voice rang out. You all turned to look at the Merc that was now standing by the elevator, wearing his normal suit with a bowtie around the neck.

"What? How? When?" Both you and Tony where so confused.

"You don't belong here Wade, get out," Tony demanded.

"But (Y/N) pulled my name, so now I have to join them in the closet!" He protested walking across the room to the closet opening the door. "Oh! And hey you! Reader! Bet you weren't expecting me to be here."

"Who are you talking to?" Nat questioned.

"Don't worry about it, come on (Y/N) the darkness awaits," Wade called out beckoning you to follow.

"Well, what's the worse that can happen?" You mumbled getting up and following him in. Tony followed you to close the closet and keep guard.

"I swear if anything happens to h-"

"Don't worry Iron Boy, nothing is bad is going to happen," Wade replied ruffling Tony's hair, pulling the door shut. You could hear Tony complaining about being called 'Iron Boy' through the door. You leaned up against the wall with your arms over your chest.

"So... how exactly did you get in here?" You questioned.

"I'm much more stealthy then you people give me credit for," he replied. "And I convinced FRIDAY to not alert you guys."

"You scaled the building didn't you?" You questioned not believing a word he was saying.

"Yeah..." he looked down. "Honestly when I found out you guys were all playing seven minutes in heavan I wanted to join because I was hoping you'd pull my name."

"Awe, how sweet. So you can be sincere sometimes!" You joked laughing lightly.

"Hey! I'm trying to be serious here!" He growled annoyed. "Of course I see you all fighting on the news. I've seen the way you can pick up almost anything, use it as a weapon, and win the fight. It's fucking hot!" Wade exclaimed happily.

"Yeah you would find me killing people hot." You rolled your eyes. Wade moved to be standing right in front of you, his leather covered hand resting on your cheek.

"It's also that you in general are gorgeous, where as me on the other hand..." he trailed off, pushing some stray strands of hair that your ponytail couldn't hold behind your ear.

"Wade... it doesn't matter what you look like, I already know anyways. It's your personality that turns me on.... shit. I did not mean to say that..." you tried looked down but Wade stopped you.

"I'm happy that you did though," he stated. Your hands slowly reached up and went to remove the mask. Wade tried to stop you.

"No. I want to look at you." You replied pulling his mask off. He looked away but you stopped him. "You are still an amazing person." You slowly leaned up and pressed your lips to his. That one spark was all it took. All Wade needed to push further. He pushed you up against the wall as his hands gripped onto your waist, your hands wrapped around his neck as the kiss continued to heat up. He started to kiss down your neck as you wrapped a leg around his waist. Getting the idea, he lifted up your other one, his hips and the wall being the only things keeping you from falling as he attacked your neck with no mercy. You moaned loudly and ran your nails down his back feeling the leather.

The door finally opened and you both turned to look out it. You were still pressed up against the wall, his hands still holding onto your ass as all of the Avenger looked in at the two of you. Wade quickly let you down and turned to find his mask quickly putting it on. "Well... thanks for having me, see ya around (Y/N)" he stated walking away.

"Oh no you don't!" You replied, reaching out and grabbing his arm. "You are going to stay here with me tonight." You walked him to the couch and sat down, pulling him with you.

"He can not stay here!" Tony exclaimed.

"Oh yes he can! He is my guest!" You replied, turning so that you could place your legs across Wade's lap. You moved closer and pulled the mask up just enough so that his lips were exposed, giving you the ability to kiss him whenever you felt like it for the rest of the night, not that Wade was going to complain. Tony sighed and slumped down in defeat, not feeling like playing the game anymore.

Needless to say Wade started to spend a lot of nights with you in the Stark tower.

•●•●•

A/N: Surprise!! What did ya think??