Natasha

"I-It's Natasha..." you mumbled standing up as did Natasha. Anxiety coursed through you, not quite knowing what was about to happen. Natasha was beautiful, strong, and a long time crush, but she was also your best friend. You had told her about your attractions to the female gender, but failed to mention that she was one of them. You followed Nat to the closet, the irony not at all lost on you, as thoughts raced in your mind. You were so lost that you hadn't even noticed when the door had been closed and the room was now dark.

"Hey, earth to (Y/N), come down space cadet," she stated snapping her fingers laughing slightly.

"Huh? Oh... sorry..." you started to fidget with your dress, then remembering the gorgeous number Natasha had on, and just how beautiful she'd look with it off. The thought made you blush slightly, and Nat had to pull you out of your thoughts again.

"Ya know, I've grown to be very good at reading people, and you definetly have a few chapters that interest me. I mean, I'm not dumb." The blush deepened as she continued. "I wonder, if I'm reading them just right..." she was right in front of you. Only standing an inch above you. This was your only chance, you did not want to blow it. You reached up and pulled her to you in a deep kiss. Your tongues fought for dominance and she won pushing you against the wall. "Finally! God girl how long were you going to make me wait?"

"I-I didn't know... I-I know your straight so...I a-assumed..." your heart was racing at a mile a minute.

"You know, technically no one is purely straight. Pretty much everyone has that one person that would tip them the other way... I guess I found mine." She kissed you again, your hands running through her hair as hers ran up and down your body. She pulled away again brushing a stray strand of hair behind your ear that your ponytail couldn't hold. "You're adorable you know." You sighed out a light laugh and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you... though adorable doesn't begin to describe you, it is a word I would use." You placed another soft kiss on her lips, which once again heated up. You had no way of knowing how long she shared your feelings, but it was definetly long enough to cause some serious sexual need. Your hands ran down her back memorizing just where the zipper was, for later use. Her hands moved to pull your hair out of the ponytail as her mouth started to move down your neck kissing gently causing small gasps and moans from you. She smiled against your skin and moved back up to your mouth.

Mid needy kiss the door was pulled open so hard you were surprised it didn't fly off its hinges. "Yes!" You heard Tony exclaim unable to see due to the sudden shift in light and mood. "Now this is something I like to-"

"Shut up Stark," Nat snapped at him narrowing her eyes. She slipped her hand in yours guiding you to the elevator as you felt many eyes on you. You blushed hard as you elevator closed leaving you and your dream girl alone again. "So like I have many things I want to try, but to be honest a big one is I just really wanna cuddle."

"Me too, I am totally down with just spending tonight in each others arms and enjoying the company. What ever you're comfortable with," you replied excitement settling in completely. The elevator door opened to where her room was and she pulled you in.

"Oh no, I'm gonna tire you out first, be ready," she stated pulling you onto the bed.

"Oh, I am," you replied smirking.

•●•●•

A/N: Yay! This one makes me really happy!!