Bucky

"I-It's...Bucky..." You shyly look up at the super soldier, your eyes meet and you see the pain in his eyes. It makes you frown, though inside you're rather happy. He's been avoiding you for some reason, and with this you'd be able to ask him why, without him running off.

"Alright you two, get in there," said Tony holding the door open. You both looked down as you shuffled into the closet. You leaned against one wall, and Bucky against the one across from you. "7 minutes, have fun," Tony sung out winking at us.

"So...you going to tell me why you've been avoiding me?" You question raising an eyebrow. You know he can't see it, but he can definitely tell. You spoke with a specific tone when you did that. All that could really be scene was the general outline of eachother, but no features.

"I-I..." he mumbled, unable to find the right words. There had been a specific reason he had been avoiding you. He hasn't been good with dealing with his emotions, not since HYDRA got a hold of him. "I-It's just that..." he gulped squeezing his hands into tight fists. A sigh escaped his lips and he stared down, he couldn't see his feet, but he could feel them. He was kicking the floor ever so slightly, not hard enough to make a sound, just to distract himself.

"Well?" You crossed your arms, grimacing at the memories of the past few weeks. You had become rather fond of the Winter Soldier, but he seemed to not want to be around you. It was making you sad, he wouldn't even say 'hi' to you anymore. If he saw you he'd just turn and walk out of the room.

"Look... (Y/N)... You and I have gotten close...and something started to happen...I-I didn't know how to deal with it..." he trailed off, his voice straining. You went over to his side and leaned up against the wall on his left side. Your arm near millimeters from his metal one. He quickly scooted away, until his right shoulder hit a wall.

"Why didn't you tell me James?" You asked, getting hopeful, turning onto your shoulder to face him. You wished you could see his face.

"I was afraid of what you'd say...I mean...look at me..." Bucky started fidgeting. His flesh hand running up his metal arm.

"I'd like too," you mumbled, blushing only when you realized you said it out loud.

"Wh-what?" You stared down, hearing him turn to face you. He moved closer and you reached out, your hand making contact with the sleeve of his jacket. Making a few steps forward you looked up and could just barely see his lips. Slowly, you ran your thumb along his bottom lip, getting up on your tip toes you got closer, slow enough to allow him to back away if he wanted.

He didn't, with in half a second your lips were pressed together. The kiss rough yet gentle. His hands moved to rest on your waist while yours wrapped around his neck. It was as if all tension and passion that the two of you had been holding back on was released all at once. Your bodies were pressed together as your lips moved in sync. The world around you seemed to disappear and time stopped. All that mattered was the man in front of you.

The door was flung open causing both of you to jump away from each other. Tony wolf-whistled and laughed, "So, Metal Man does get some action!" You blushed and looked down walking back to the couch. Bucky at your heels. He sat on Steve's right side, and you sat by him.

You felt something warm touch your pinky and looked down. Bucky had moved his hand so that his pinky sat on yours. Blushing you moved your hand further, so your hand was completely under his. He closed is fingers around it and squeezed slightly. Peering up you met his beautiful blue eyes. A warm smile spread across his face. Leaning over he pressed his lips against your forehead softly. A smile pulled at your lips.

You had waited so long for this. To be his. You moved your whole body closer, so that you were leaning against him, his hand let go of years and he snaked his arm around your waist, holding you close. "I love you (Y/N)," Bucky whispered in your ear, following it with a kiss on your temple.

"I love you too James," you whispered back.