Surrender To Me ~*Adrian & Stella*~

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 15

Rated Chapter <3

*************

“Stella do you want this?” He said skimming his fingers cross my neck dragging them down in-between my breasts. His simple touch ignited all my sensors making me throw all sense of reason out of my head.

That wasn’t even a question, I needed this! Suppressing my needs as rouge has taken that question away from me. I reached my hands out wrapping them around his neck pulling myself up kissing him hard then pulling back staring into him, letting him see the lust and the need I had for him.

“Fuck me” I ordered.

He stared down at me seriously, “Are you sure?”

I growled this time, “Adrian if you don’t fuck me this instant I will find someone else!”

He growled menacingly, “No one is touching you” He grabbed my shirt yanking it off over my head with my bra, and then pulling off his shirt tossing them to the side of the bed.

He kissed me hard sending chills throughout my body. I moaned into him feeling his tongue stroke mine fighting me for dominance, knowing I couldn’t win against his power I surrendered to him. He broke the kiss immediately capturing my breast into his mouth sucking and teasing my bud.

I felt his hands unbutton my pants yanking them down my legs, while i moved my hands at the hem of his pants pushing them down the best I can. I wanted him and I wanted him now.

Without giving me a second to think he thrusted his fingers inside me moving quick and deep.  I moaned feeling pleasure, but it wasn’t enough I needed more.

“Adrian fuck me” I begged reaching for his cock, I grabbed it with my hand stroking it, giving him enough tight grip to intensify his pleasure. He groaned moving his cock in and out of my hand fucking it.

He stared down at me with lust reeking off him, he rubbed his fingers against my clit making me hiss in pleasure.

“Adrian please!” I squirmed grinding my core against his hand.

He growled holding back his animal, “Say you’ll marry me and I’ll take you”

“YES! YES! I’LL MARRY YOU NOW FUCK ME FOR GOD’S SAKE!!” I screamed at him, feeling frustrated and bothered.

Without a word he slammed himself into him, pacing himself fast and slick. His hands slide over to my thighs stretching them father apart moving himself more into me, getting every inch of himself inside me.

“OH god! Yes! More I want more!” I screamed out, the pressure I build up inside my body for not mating with Adrian all this time has explode, I craved him more than I have craved anyone else before. He grabbed the curve of my hips pulling me deeper into him, I felt him, I felt filled.

“Adrian….” I moaned running my hands up his chest, I felt my release so close that my body began to tremble.

“Cum for me” He groaned out, still keeping his pace. With just his words I was gone, my body shot out every ounce of fluid I had built up for him. I slumped on the bed breathing heavily staring up at him with parted eyes. I looked at my cum smeared on his bottom abdominal glistening.

He looked down at me with a lazy smile with beads of sweat shinning on him, swiping my cum on his fingers bring them into his mouth. “You taste good, I can’t wait to take my time with you next time” He laid himself down in next to him staring at me from the side.

*******************

Hope You Liked It!!!! Tell Me!! What You Think! Oh By The Way Sorry It's Short!!!!!!