Burn Baby Burn (Rosie x Heath)

My Pet's Possessive Ways

Chapter 9 {Rated}

Burn Baby Burn

**********

Recap:

"It won't burn you trust me" he said with a low voice as he moved down to capture my lips. At that moment I forgot about anything else in the world.

I felt his hands go under my shirt slipping it off slowly, his fingertips made me tremble. Once he got to my bra he pushed it up over my head throwing my clothes behind him.

**********

~*Heath's P.o.v*~

"Heath" She moaned out as, sucked on her breast. I rolled and tugged at her bud, teasing her. Her hands were tangled up in my hair. The sound of her voice going into a breathless tone sent me into a frenzy.

I pushed my lower half between her legs forcing them open for me. I maneuvered my hands down to her shorts pulling them off slowly without disturbing the movement of my tongue I had of her. I pulled back looking down at her naked body under me. I memorized every curve, every freckle, and every birthmark on her.

She held her forearm over her forehead staring up at me with an erotic expression, with her breasts rising and falling, her buds straining  wanting more. No man will ever see her like this but me. I will mark her with my body and touch; I will destroy her temple carving my name all over her prefect cream body.

I reached out grabbing her hairband tugging it off making her wavy gold hair fall flawlessly on her skin. Rosie reached out for me, pulling me down towards her. She grabbed my shirt pulling it apart.

"I want to feel your skin, I want to feel you against me" She whispered.

I could see the sparks of the fire near us reflect off her vibrant green eyes, she looked so calm but erotic. But I wanted her to break I wanted to see her completely fall apart by my touch.

I pulled off my shirt tossing it with her clothes, and then soon followed my pants. I forced her down making her back hit the hay, I picked up both of her legs by her tights, making a prefect entrance for me.

"Heath, wait-"

I cut her off slamming into her, she screamed out throwing her head back. I moved myself fast and hard into her. She reached out her hands towards me with her breathing coming out in short gasps.

"Ahh H-heat—" I pulled out a bit slowly then slammed into her again cutting her words. I want to her speechless, I want to make her unable to even speak. The fire started to burn the hay but I knew as long as Rosie was touching me she wouldn't burn. I watch the fire make her body glow.

Rosie shut her eyes, leaving her mouth apartly open breathing desperately. I moved my thumb over to her clit pressing down on it while moving in a circular motion.  She reached out her hands pushing against my chest trying to make me push out of her. I knew she was climaxing when I started to feel her body tense up.

I pulled out of her, watching her expression soften, I grabbed her and turned her over so she was now laying on her stomach. She looked up at me with urgency in her eyes.

"Finish me off please" She whispered out. I spread her legs open again; I grabbed a hold of her hips then slammed back into her without hesitation. She moaned making sweet whimpers roll out of her tongue.

 I trusted inside her feeling her walls tighten around me, pulling me for my seed. I watched her make small fist gipping on whatever was left of the burnt hay. Her voice began to raise coming out higher and higher.

She screamed out shaking under me, I felt her pour herself out onto me. Soon my release followed her as well. I laid out on top of her, matching her fast breathing with mine.

After a few moments I found my strength back again, I pulled out her then laid my back on the dirt floor. I felt Rosie glaze on me; I closed my eyes trying to catch my breath. Until I felt her side of her body lean against me, I opened my eyes looking down at her.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?" She smiled sheepishly at me.

I chuckled at her comment, "Yes your forgiven"

She smiled widely reaching to her eyes. "I'm glad" She laid flat on the ground staring up at me with humor swimming in her eyes.

"What?"

"If our fights lead to this all the time then, I hope we have another fight soon" She giggled.

I placed my palm over my eyes. Lord help me I'm in love with a trouble maker.

************************

This isn't much I know, but you can't blame me I'm not all too familiar with writing sexual content. So what you think of my second go at this?

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL FANS!!!

O.O What was your first kiss like? How did it happen? How old where you? And was it everything you expected it to be?

For me my first kiss was stolen by an EVIL boy in daycare when I was seven when I was watching Dora The Explorer on T.v with the rest of the kids. No it wasn't as I expected it to be. It sucked!!!! I STARTED CRYING BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GET IN BIG TROUBLE WITH MY DAD!! He tried to pay me to stop crying -0- so he wouldn't get in trouble with the teachers.

He paid me with pocket lint and 15 cents.....of course I got mad and threw it at him haha

ANYWAYS VOTE COMMENT ANSWER MEH QUESTION O.O I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!