Restricted Chapters

My Pet's Possessive Ways

Chapter 7 (Rated Scene)

**********

Recap:

I pulled my wrist out of his loosened grip, I wrapped both of my arms around his neck holding him to me.

"Mark me" I whispered.

Jack pulled back away from me staring down at me. "No, you can't heal quickly like us. You will be hurt for days"

I frowned, "I'm not weak, I handled Malice when he tortured me, I handled my ribs being broken by some freak so do you really think I can't handle a bite?"

"I don't want to hurt you" He said with his eyes full of fear. What did I do to deserve such a caring man? I smiled.

"I know, but I want this. I'm asking for it" I cupped his cheek, leaning up pressing me lips against his.

**************

"Mark me" I whispered kissing him on his nose, cheek, and forehead. "Mark me" I whispered with each kiss.

He growled, "Lori you don't know what you're asking" I knew I was getting him when I felt his body temperature rise slowly.

"I'm asking you to make me yours" I said kissing down his neck, I slid my hands under his shirt pushing it put slowly, he growled grabbing my hands.

"Stop I don't want to hurt you" He said with his breathing starting to turn desperate.

I smirked leaning up near his ear, "Then love me" I maneuvered my legs around his waist, forcing his hard-on to press against my core. "Touch me Jack" I whispered while biting gently down on his vein on his neck.

He groaned, his eyes glowed crimson red. He grabbed both of my sides moving both of us to the center of the bed. He slammed his lips on mine so demanding and forceful. I eagerly responded, kissing him back matching and giving as much as he was.

He grabbed the bottom layer of my shirt pulling it up with force tossing it to the floor. He did the same with my short and panties. I went straight for his pant trying to unbuckle them but frown, when I saw it was doubled locked, I looked up at Jack to see him smiling down with a humorous grin.

"Off now" I demanded. He chuckled, unbuckling his belt as soon as he got the loose; I forced his pants down grabbing his shaft in my hands. Without giving him a chance to respond, I took him in my mouth.

I pushed him down on his back, taking him by the mouth again. He hissed groaning and moaning his tortured sweetness showed with every sound he made. He shuttered by my touch, he gripped the sheets making fists; I smiled at the fact that this was all my doing.

I began to move deeper into him taking him all in, he groaned rising his hips up to meet me. "Lori.." He cried out.

I watched his muscles tighten; I knew he was ready to come in my mouth so I willed myself to go into a faster pace. Before I could get comfortably in a rhythm, Jack pulled me off him by my arms switching our positions so he was on top of me now.

"No" he said with a horsed voice, "Not yet"

He moved his rough hands on my thighs forcing my legs to part; he trailed kissed down my stomach till he was above my abdominal. I knew what he was planning, "Jack wait.."

He placed his mouth over my clit, sucking hard. I threw my head back gasping; my breathing hitched trying to catch my breath. I yelped when I suddenly felt his fingers slid inside me. I moaned in pleasure, as moved his long fingers quick and slick inside me. I grabbed a fist full of his hair, crying out to him, "Jack"

I felt my body tightening and my moaning coming quicker, but Jack pulled away from me, making me frown at him. That ass! "Not yet baby" He whispered, moving himself on back on top me.

Oh no I'm not having none of that; I pushed him hard on his chest forcing him to be under me. I straddled him, smiling down at him. He reached out for my waist tilting me down so my breasts where right over his mouth, without a second thought he took my breast in his mouth. He swirled and teased my nipple pulling gently tugging at it with his teeth.

I moaned feeling his hot saliva on me. He moved to my other breast mimicking the same pattern. I felt Jack's core pressed dangerously over my center. I smirked slamming myself on him, he and I moaned at the same time. He made a popping sound letting go of my breast. I pushed myself back up over him, I placed my hands on his abdominal and he rested his hands on my hips.

I picked myself up a bit them slammed down on his cock, my own wetness gave us a natural lube for him to slide in me easily. I continued this pace slamming down on him over and over with his help with pulling me down by my hips. He was throwing me into pure ecstasy, while still inside he switch our positions so he was now on top of me.

I reached my arms out wrapping them around his back, "Mark me" I said breathlessly. He made a defiant groan. "No" He said while thrusting into me, I felt him fully inside me.

"Mark me please" I begged.

He ignored my cry and kept thrusting, "Please Jack please" Before I could ask again I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder, I yelled out in pain, but for some reason it was soon replaced with pleasure.

He stopped moving inside me, "Are you o-" I cut him off.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" I wanted more of him, he didn't have to ask again, he did was I commanded of him and thrusted into me with full force.

Again I felt myself tighten, I was climaxing. I felt my core squeeze tightly around his cock, he groaned as I clawed my nails down on his back. I felt him smiled when I called out his name. He grabbed one of my legs placing it over his shoulder, with that he started pumping faster and harder into me, I placed my palm against his abdominal, soon I felt his entire body tighten under my palm. He threw his head up shuttering. I felt his cum shoot throughout the inside of my body.

He laid on top of me breathing hard over my mouth as I was. Our breaths were meshing together, "That wasn't too bad" I smiled tiredly

He smiled, kissing me, "I love you"

"I love you too" He pulled out of me slowly causing both of us to moan. After he was out he laid down in next me, I watched his chest was rising and falling.  He gathered me up pulling me towards his chest. I rested my head against him listening to his heart beating wildly. I moved my hand over the bite mark, feeling safe and protected. I felt like I belonged.

Jack placed his hand over my hand, "Did it hurt?" He asked staring at me intently, I smiled at him reassuringly.

"Not really, but my body is going to be sore when I wake up in the morning" he smiled kissing me on the forehead. He grabbed the covers on the side of the bed pulling them over us. Soon we both fell into a deep sleep.

***************

ATTENTION FANS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

OK THIS WAS MY FIRST RATED CHAPTER AHHH~ I HOPE IT WAS GOOD AND IT DIDN'T SUCK TO BADLY.

ANYWAYS IF YOU WANT MORE R RATED CHAPTER VOTE AND ILL KNOW THAT EVERYONE LIKES IT AND ILL DO ONE FOR STELLA AND ADRIAN, ROSIE AND HEATH AND WHATNOT. IF I DON'T GET AS MANY THEN ILL TAKE IT AS IT WAS AN UNSUCCESSFUL CHAPTER AND NO DO ANYMORE RATED SCENES.

THIS IS ALL DEPENDING ON YOU GUYS THANKS FOR READING~ VOTE!!