First time for everything (Peter Parker)

Start from the beginning

"Hmm what to choose

"Hmm what to choose...I wish I had more to choose from" you decide to play Eenie meenie and it landed on the (choice of dress). You wore the dress hugging your curves remarkably and nervously add light makeup to your face, a more natural look for yourself seeing as Peter has seen you without makeup but never with a little bit on. Making sure you looked great, you hear a knock on your door and hesitantly answer it.

"H-hi (y/n)" you felt like your face was on fire as you see Peter standing at your door. He was wearing a light blue button up with a grey vest and dark grey dress pants, smiling at you as he holds a purple carnation in hand.

"Hey Peter" You gush as you notice how handsome he looked.

"T-this is for you" He hands you the carnation, you smile as you smell the flower. It smelled sweet as you inhaled the single plant in hand.

"It's beautiful thank you"

"Well I- I mean, shall we then?" He holds his arm out for you and you nod as you happily accept. Letting Peter lead you to your surprise which surprised you as it was held in the lounge.

But then you were proven wrong, you were even more blown away with what you saw.

Decorated on the walls of the room were red and blue lights, your favorite music was playing on what you assumed to be Peter's phone, and a table with both of your favorite snacks as well as drinks laid out.

"What's all this Peter?" You stare in awe as you look back at Peter.

"It's..(y/n)?" He comes slowly closer towards you.

"Yeah?" You smile nervously.

"Do you know what the color of that carnation means?" You look down at your flower and shake your head.

"It means love at first sight and commitment to that certain someone.." you didn't quite understand what he meant so he continues.

"I-well I just..I-it means that I like you..a lot and I've liked you for so long I haven't even looked at anyone else" he chuckles nervously. Your heart skipped a beat the moment he said he liked you.

He likes me...ME!!

I- how can he like someone like me though?? I mean I believe him I'm just..oh what the heck..I like him so much!

You were silent, he took that as a form of rejection to his advances so he scratched the back of his head while looking anywhere but at you. Hurt that he put in all this effort only to end up losing you and your friendship in the process over his feelings for you.

"Hey Peter?" He doesn't look at you. You then gently tug him by his chin to look into your (eye color) eyes.

"I like you too.." his eyes widen.

"Y-you do?" He laughs again. You smile wide as you nod your head excitedly.

"Yes..I like you so much that everything you've done for me tonight was so wonderful that it's about to make my heart explode" you laugh whole heartedly. In turn Peter laughs with you as he picks you up and hugs you tightly.

"I'm really Uh..happy. Uh (y/n)?" He lets you down but remains holding you close to him.

"Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" You decide to show him your answer by closing your eyes. He stares at you a bit lost and after a few seconds of nothing happening you open one eye.

"Yes" you whisper. He didn't hear so he leans in closer.

"What?" You wanted to playfully roll your eyes at how cute he was. Slowly you place your lips on his, it was your first kiss ever and you were happy you shared it with someone you cared about so much. After you parted Peter stared at you with tinted cheeks and a grin.

"Yes" You answered louder and you could've sworn you saw Peter do a fist pump to himself, making you laugh some more. Suddenly one of the slow songs you liked started playing, Peter holds his hand out and asks you to dance. Happily accepting it, you two danced the night away.

"You know Peter, that was my first kiss ya know" You smile proudly. His eyes widen in surprise but then turns back to his grin only his cheeks were tinted pink.

"Well, first time for everything right?" He chuckles lightly holding you in his arms as you slow dance in the center of the room.

"But thank you for giving me the honor of being you first" You then share another tender kiss and the rest of the night felt a little like a fairytale but with your favorite twists. You and Peter began talking, laughing, even dabbling a bit by playing with his legos he enjoys as well as watching him mess with his new suit Tony made for him. It was a night you would never soon forget, how you felt like you could be yourself when you were with him and how lucky you were to be his girlfriend.