First time for everything (Peter Parker)

Sum: Peter has had a massive crush on you ever since you both started hanging out more and more..but you are oblivious to it. So he tries to ask Tony for some advice on how to show you his feelings.

Contains: super fluff!, cheesiness!
———————————
"Oh geez what are you doing that's making you lose focus here?" Tony asks Peter as they both practice some more fighting tactics. Peter wasn't really into it lately these days, always losing focus whenever it's possible.

"I-I'm fine really I am" Tony sees Peter deep in thought as he paces back and forth across the room.

Tony sighs as he stops and sits on a chair staring at Peter who appears to be zoned out.

"Kid what's going on with you?"

"Mr. Stark you know a lot about girls right?"

"Well not girls per day, I do know about women a bit more but I suppose it depends on what you want to know." Peter sits on a seat next to Tony running his hand through his hair.

"H-how do you go about asking a girl you've been friends with for so long on a date?" He looks at his feet, blushing madly as if he was coated with red paint.

"Well that depends on the girl..usually you just go up and ask her" Tony shrugs.

"Well I really like..(y/n)"

"Ah well then if you really like her then show her, if you can't exactly tell her. " Tony pats Peter on his back.

"Hmm.." Peter starts to think of how he can 'show you' he likes you. A brick would've fallen on his head had he not thought of what to do to convince you.

"I think I've got it thanks Mr. Stark" Peter then takes his leave to his room and decides to plan the perfect way he can think of to ask you out on a proper date.

-later in the evening-

You were sitting in the rather large lounge room and was reading a Jane Austen book when suddenly Peter came running in out of breath.

"Peter what's wrong?" You ask concerned as to why he acted as if his bum was on fire.

"Roses are red, violets are blue.." he waits. You smile at his knowing your love for poetry, even the cheesy ones like roses are red bit.

"Yeah?"

"Roses are red and violets are blue are you busy tonight with nothing to do?" He smiles nervously as you laugh at his rhyme.

"No I'm not busy why What's to do?" He smiles wide but his eyes said something else you couldn't figure out.

"Roses are red and violets are blue, it's a surprise..come with me and I'll show you something new" he then salutes with his first and middle finger playfully as he walks off leaving you wondering excitedly what this could be.

-later in the night-

You couldn't decide what to wear, you were so nervous and yet so thrilled to be hanging out with Peter. When you first met, you had a crush on him and now as time went by you realized you fell for him so you absolutely wanted to look astonishing tonight.

"Oh! What to wear what to wear!" You sigh in frustration as you stare at your dress choices. You laid out three dresses you've bought over the years but never got the chance to wear them.