The Crystals plus the Three Caballeros?!

"I sense another crystal trying to activate!" I said, "The one in the North American Tundra!" Colbert sighed and said, "Here we go again." Because just a week ago we had to go to Crater Lake in Oregon where MacArthur was chosen to be the Lake's protector. MacArthur knew what I was going to say and used his magic to teleport us to the tundra. My sister teleported with us. "Kyla?! What crystal is trying to activate? Where is it?" My sister, Hayley said, annoyed, "I don't see it." I walked towards the crystal without knowing it was there until I ran into it. "Ow! That hurts!" I said, "Found it!" My friends and my sister ran up beside me. "Wow. So pretty." My sister, Hayley said, "It's so beautiful!" The crystal was glowing as my sister was talking to it. I looked at my sister and than at the crystal. The crystal was glowing a deep purple color while my sister talked to it. All of a sudden I got an idea. "Hayley! You have to sing! I've been watching the crystal as you were speaking and it seems to glow as you were talking!" I said, "Besides you're a wonderful singer!" My sister sung a song from a BTS album and the crystal activated! My sister than started glowing the same color as the crystal. My sister sprouted wings on her back and her outfit was replaced by a protector's outfit. Than a voice spoke to us from the crystal again. "You have found the tundra crystal. Your sister is now the tundra's protector." The voice said, "You still need to find the forest crystal, the desert crystal, the wetland crystal, the river crystal, the coastal crystal and finally the mountain crystal." Colbert looked at me and then at the crystal. "So, when will the crystals activate?" Colbert asked, "And will Kyla be able to sense that they are trying to activate?" The voice was silent as the crystal stopped glowing. "Yay! Another adventure!" MacArthur shouted, "Yep. A whole new adventure!" "Hush. I hear somebody." I said, "Sounds just like the Three Caballeros. The originals, not the newer ones." We all saw them come out, we got into our battle stances. "Crater Lake Protector!" MacArthur said as he glowed a deep blue, "Crater Lake Crystal, help us defeat this evil!" His outfit changed into a bullfighting outfit! I started laughing at him. "Okay, Muttley. What's so funny this time?" My sister, Hayley said, "You haven't been laughing so hard before." "Kyla, why are you laughing?" Colbert asked, "What are you laughing at?" I pointed at his brother and he started laughing with me. "Why are you two laughing at me?" MacArthur asked, annoyed, "Do I look funny to you two?" We heard a laugh from Panchito, Jose and Donald. I stopped laughing enough to show him to a pool of water, he looked at himself and screamed. "I'm wearing a bullfighter's outfit!" MacArthur screamed out, "How embarrassing!" Colbert and I were still laughing our butts off. I stopped laughing when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked at Panchito (He's the one that cleared his throat.) and gulpped. "¡Hola! Who are you? My name is Panchito." Panchito said, "Where are we anyways?" " Ola my name is Jose Carioca. Might I ask your names?" Jose Carioca said, "Sim, and where are we?" Donald Duck was looking around for something. "A cartoon Rooster, Duck and Parrot?! Here in the real world?!" Colbert whispered in fear, "This can only mean one thing. The evil one is coming." I elbowed him hard. "Ow!" Colbert shouted, "What the heck Kyla?" "Sorry about my friend's rudeness. He doesn't know how to properly introduce himself. I'm Kyla Nelson. It's a pleasure to meet you. These 2 idiots are my teammates. Their names are Colbert and MacArthur. MacArthur is the eldest of the brothers and Colbert is the youngest of the brothers." I said as I introduced myself to The Three Caballeros, "They may be idiots sometimes but they helped me a lot." "My name is Donald Duck, toots." Donald Duck said, "Do you know a way out of here?" I nodded yes and said, "Sure, I do. Just stand right next to us!" Panchito, Jose Carioca and Donald Duck stood right next to us. I closed my eyes and started chanting. MacArthur and Colbert joined me. Than we were right outside of our home! "I'll explain to our mom and dad what happened." I went inside and spoke to my parents about what happened. My mom was okay with it but my dad needed a little bit more convincing. So, I went outside to bring them inside. I told them what was going on. Than my dad said, "Fine. They can stay." "Gracias, Senor Nelson. We promise not to get into any trouble." Panchito said, "This is a beautiful house." I nodded and said, "I'll get the sleeping bags." I got the sleeping bags and set them up for Panchito, Jose and Donald. I smiled as they got in their sleeping bags and fell asleep. "Good night Chica." Panchito said before drifting off to sleep, "See you in the morning." "Good night Panchito." I said, "Sweet dreams. See you in the morning." I went to bed and fell asleep.