Chapter 5

There is a song in the media, i love this song and i think it suits this chapter. :)

------------------------------

i try to climb the rocks and finally manage to. i run and run as fast as i can, and trust me, that's fast!

i run as fast at i can to the arena in which i think is where Hiccup told me that was where he was doing his final test in dragon training. 

i got to the place, and i shot a plasma blast into the arena and jumped straight into the arena. i started fighting with the dragon and when the smoke cleared, i found out it was a..... a....

A MONSTROUS NIGHTMARE?!

HE'S THE FINAL DRAGON TRAINING TEST?!

????????

i start attacking the monstrous nightmare growling, "get away from my rider!!!" i manage to push him towards one of the walls of the arena, protecting Hiccup. everyone seemed surprised for some reason. geez, i'm just a dragon. i have attacked this place many times. has anyone but Hiccup seen me before??!!

the monstrous nightmare backed away, and Hiccup kept telling me to get away from here.

I CAN'T FLY!!!! DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER??!!! YOU NEED TO FLY ME FOR ME TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!! YOU COULD AT LEAST SAY A THANK YOU!!!

and then i saw a guy. very big and muscly. he looked evil too. i ran up to him and attacked him. i was on top of him and was about to shoot a plasma ball into his face until hiccup yelled, "NOOO!!" i stopped and looked at him. he looked horrified. then suddenly i felt something grab my head. it was another viking. he banged my head onto the ground, which actually REALLY hurt. then other vikings grabbed my body, legs and tail. they tied me up to some wooden table with no legs (if you know what i mean). i yelled at them, "LET GO OF ME!!" but they don't understand dragon language do they?

that was useful.

how could Hiccup just let them do this???

they hook me onto some boat and put all this stuff on me to prevent me from breaking free. damn, these ropes and chains are strong. i couldn't see Hiccup anywhere, so i think that arena was the last time i saw him forever.

the big and muscly man looked at me while someone was talking to him. i just glared back. after he walked away, i felt the boat move. we were on our way to someplace. they won't tell me where they're taking me. i hope it's not Red Death's nest...

while we were travelling, i looked up ahead and saw fog.

RED DEATH'S NEST!!!!

i tried to break free or at least try to tell them not to go that way but guess what? we headed right into the fog, towards the nest.

GREAT! JUST GREAT!!

-----------------------------------------

Sorry this isn't a big chapter like i said it would be, i'm just trying to leave it on a cliffhanger.....