Partition

'Driver roll up the partition please. I don't need you seeing Yoncé on her knees, took 45 minutes to get all dressed up and we ain't even gone make it to this club.' ~Beyoncé

Sloans POV

12 Drinks and 5 hours later

'And we can't stop!' Joe, Alex and I sung at the top of our lungs.

'And we won't stop

We run things, things don't run we

Won't take nothing from nobody

Yeeeeeaah!'

"Shut the fuck up!" Ryder said turning off the radio.

I rolled my eyes. Ryder has been the most uptight person at the party.. Well in other words the only won't who isn't stoned nor drunk. So that nominated his as the Chauffeur.

'Driver roll up the partition please

I don't need you seeing yonce on her knees

Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up

And we ain't even gone make it to this club!'

"Ayyye!" Joe yelled as I rapped.

I laid down on the seats breathlessly.

"You look like a unicorn.." I said pointing at the pink thing in the drivers seat.

It glared at me. I gasped and started to tear up. There was a look of hurt on the unicorns face but it washed over into another glare.

"Bad unicorn bad!" I yelled.

"You're here get out." He demanded.

I looked down, "GoodNight." I mumbled.

As I was about to get out the car a hand grabbed my wrist. The guy I recognized as Ryder look down and muttered an apology.

I giggled, "it's okay." And walked into the gates.

It was 6:30 am, the sun was slowly rising.

"Daddy!" I yelled, as he was unlocking his car. Probably going to that thing he called a job.

My dad's head snapped up an amused look was tattooed on his face.

"Sorry sir she had.. Uh.. A little too much to drink." Alex was behind me. I gave him a confused look.

The hell he come from?

My dad chuckled lowly, and nodded. "Thanks for getting her home safe.'

"Dad! I saw a bad unicorn. He stared at me meanly and-and then Dylan puked on this girl. IT WAS AWESOME. But then their was this girl giving boys blo-"

Alex slapped his hand over my mouth and scooped me off my feet.

"I'll take her to her room." Alex said quickly, while my dad tried to hold back his laughter.

"Bye dad!" I shouted, as we approached the front door.

"Du-du-du duuuuun." Leavin it in a long low duuuuun The boy shook his head his name is.. Uh-Alec? No, Alice? Ye-no, Alex?! Yes. "You have really pretty Blue eyes." I made my eyes big.

He chuckled, "Yours are cute too." He replied.

I gasped, "You have a crush on me?" I put my hands over my mouth. He can't like me I don't like him! Nooo.

He shook his head, walking up the stairs. "No you're like a little sister to me and I love you."

"Awww I love you too. And if you did like me that would be bad." I slurred, as I was laid down on my bed.