GIA: "It's Gia..."

__ Kelly's POV __

I don't know why Mikayla is here, but she better have a good reason. She needs to understand that she's my EX... an EX-ample of a girl that no guy should want. She used me before, and I can't let it happen again. She pulled me into a small private rehearsal room which only had a chair and a music stand.

KELLY: "What is it, Miki?"

MIKAYLA: "Ooh, I just love when you get all tense... you're soo cute! (sizes me up with her eyes) Well, I heard about the college party this weekend."

KELLY: "What about it?"

MIKAYLA: "B5 will be performing, and I should perform with y'all."

KELLY: (chuckles) "HA! Yknow good and well your butt can't sing! You've gotta be joking, right?"

MIKAYLA: "No, Kelly, I'm not. I just wanna spend more time with you -- THERE I SAID IT!"

She pouts out her lips and acts all sad.

KELLY: (annoyed) "Miki... for the last time. We are not together. Our relationship is over..."

MIKAYLA: "It doesn't have to be..."

Mikayla started caressing my face and was slowly kissing my neck. I needed to stop her.... but my body... it wouldn't allow it. Next thing you know, she had me up against the wall with her hands rubbing all over my body. I felt my hands working on her butt. 

Mmmmm.... feels so good. 

GOSH KELLY SNAP OUT OF IT DUDE!

KELLY: "Ugh, Miki. Stop. Stop, STOP!! (pushing her off) This is wrong."

MIKAYLA: "If this is wrong, I don't want to be right. (smirks) Come on, baby! Just give me another chance. I'm not asking to be your girlfriend, just your associate. Or whatever you want. I'm tired of begging! Kelly Allen Breeding, give me a chance!"

KELLY: "Okay... A-Alright. Just one more chance."

MIKAYLA: "See? Now was that so hard?"

KELLY: "Naw... (chuckles) I-I gotta get back in the studio--"

I turn to exit the room, but she grabs my bicep.

MIKAYLA: "Wait! I was thinking we could hang at my apartment tonight... to catch up on everything we've missed?"

KELLY: "Okay... call me. I'll meet you there."

Well, Kelz, that wasn't too bad. Was it? ...

__ Bryan's POV __

Gia walked back into the studio looking annoyed as heck.

REESE: "Gia! Where were you girl?!"

GIA: "Bathroom. I just needed some... air."

BRYAN: "Where's Kelz? He went to look for you."

GIA: "With Mikayla."

DUSTIN: "Mikayla? You mean his old girl?"