Chapter 4

**girl in the picture is Gia**

*The Next Morning*

__ Nicole's POV __

The next day, I woke up and had breakfast with Raven and Reese. I had stayed the night at their house, but now I have to go home. As I was driving home, I passed a coffee shop and glanced at the customers sitting on the patio outside. To my surprise, I spotted a guy that looked like Nate sitting at a table with some girl. Psh, figures. Can't believe yesterday he broke up with me... I was too pretty for him anyways. Ha!

A few minutes later, I pulled up in the driveway of my house. As I walked inside the house, I noticed it was really dark.

NICOLE: "Mom? Mom! I'm home..." (looks around)

I'm not surprised if she isn't at home. She's NEVER here anyway, ugh. 

I took off my jacket and walked upstairs to my room. As I was heading to my room, I heard some moans in my mom's room. I decided to check it out. As I opened her door, I slowly walked in and turned on the lights. I saw my mom and a random guy in the bed.

NICOLE: "MOM?!!"

NICOLE'S MOM: (nervous) "Oh, uh, honey w-what are you doing here?"

NICOLE: "I live here. What are you doing?! And who the heck is that?!"

NICOLE'S MOM: "Oh, this is just a-a friend of mine..."

NICOLE: "That's disgusting. Oh my gosh--"

RANDO GUY: "Hey, baby, I didn't know you had a daughter."

NICOLE'S MOM: "Yep, my only daughter." (smiles at him)

RANDO GUY: "She cute." (looking at Nicole)

NICOLE: "Ugh, I'm outta here!" (leaves and slams the door)

NICOLE'S MOM: "Wait, honey! I can explain..."

__ Gia's POV __

I have been busy the entire summer! Reading literature books, calculus books, science books, geography books... working jobs, taking online classes... anything to prepare me for college! 

I'm soo worn out; I haven't even had time to spend with my friends. Reese, Raven, and Nicole said we should meet at the movies today, but I don't know... I still have a lot to do, but I guess a few hours of fun won't hurt.

__ Reese's POV __

Today, I plan on hanging out with my girls. 

Yesterday was crazy, but hopefully a few hours of fun will ease the tension. My plan is to go to the movies, go roller skating, hit the spa, and then go to a party at Club GLOW. I haven't got my party on in a minute so I think I deserve this one.

__ Raven's POV __

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs to make breakfast. I decided pancakes, sausage, and eggs was good. Nicole had a quick breakfast before she went back home; and Reese was still sleeping when she left.