6. Gone

Rainbowdash POV

We went out to the market with our strange money. The coins had holed in them I don't know what for. I saw Rukia there. Tomoka wasnt there though. All the food was strange and everything else was not normal. I think if the Japanese people came to Canterlot High then they'd probably think the same about our place.
"Hey Applejack what do you want in your bento tomorrow?" I asked her.
"Well I've only tried 2 types of Sushii. Aaaaand they don't have any apples here" she replied.
"So maybe just Inari and Chicken?"

"Yeah sounds good!" I said.
"I hate Sushii though so I'm just going to see what they have at Macdonalds" me and aj laughed.
"Its ok no shame" she said smiling. Then Rukia cane up to us. I grabbed Ajs hand and walked through the market trying to find Sushii. We cane across the stall and i bought 2 inaris and 2 chicken.
"*Its for a bento tomorrow*" I said.
"*Oh ok I'll wrap it up for you*"

I was still holding Applejacks hand. What was I doing!? But I couldnt let go either. I needed to tell Applejack I like her.

Applejacks POV

Rainbowdash didn't let go. I was blushing really hard. People looked at us but I don't care! I was holding hands with my crush. I really needed to tell her. We walked around and Rukia followed us everywhere. Then I saw a bit with black hair and a book. There was a girl with a ponytail and black hair. She had her school uniform (Yandere Simulator reference much? I love that game!).

Geez there's crazy stalkers everywhere!!
We finally arrived at a McDonalds and Rainbowdash went in to order. She like day old food and I honestly don't know why. But we all have our tastes. Rukia followed us in. Go away bitch!!

She walked up to Rainbow and put her arm around her. My face turned really red. I walked outside bcause I couldnt deal with it anymore! Rainbowdash walked outside.
"*RUKIA PLEASE STOP ANNOYING US YOUR RUINING OUR FRIENDSHIP AND RELATIONSHIP! Uh I mean we don't have a relationship but... nevermind!*" Rainbowdash yelled.

Then she gave me the food to hold. Rukia and her walked into a backsteet I followed them. They began beating eachother up! I began crying and yelled at them to stop. They wouldn't listen so I just ran home. I slowly climbed the staircase. An hour later Rainbowdash came back covered in bruises and saw me crying.

"Are you ok?" She asked gently sitting next to me and putting an arm around me. I stopped crying.
"I don't want you to get hurt. But no that stupid girl ruined it all" I said.
"Listen aj there's something I've been meaning to tell you" she ushered me to the balcony. She grabbed both my hands and looked into my eyes.
"Uh... Applejack I uh love you..." she closed her eyes shut tight. I stopped right there and have her a HUGE hug.
"I love you to! I have since like 1 week after we met!" I said. We both cried. I went inside and got undressed. I put on some loose pyjamas. Rainbowdash remembered about the coldness and layered on 3 pyjamas! I just smacked my head!

Rainbowdashs POV

I was so nervous. I mean like I was also sore. But I'm not telling Applejack what I did to Rukia (keep reading this story to find out! Hehe).
She would think so differently of me and not like me anymore. I went for a shower to clean up the blood and dried myself REALLY well so I don't turn to ice.

Applejack was in the bed already she was reading a book. I walked out with my 3 pyjamas on and stared at her for a bit. She looked at me and the stare broke. I walked around and got in bed. We kept moving closet and closer without the other person knowing. Then I suddenly wrapped my arms around her. I didn't something I though I wouldn't do until later on. I kissed her. But just like on the forehead.
"Applejack... will you like... be my girlfriend?" I asked. She looked me in the eyes.
"Oh course I will!" she said. We cuddled for the whole night it was warm and I as with my lover! This trip is both good and bad. I think you know all the good and bad stuff already.