New case

A woman stood at a railing of a silver balcony with her hand at her chin and the moon's light reflecting on her (e/c) eyes. A poof of grey smoke left her lip's as she smirked at the sky. Soon the sound of feet came closer to the woman.

"(Y/n)."

The woman didn't turn around but listened to her partner.

"Anything new Thana?" She asked.

"(Y/n) , we have a strange case to deal with, you may hate it or love it." Thana shared with a hand on her hip.

(Y/n) rose a brow and made a face of curiosity.

"This is new coming from you, you feeling good?" She teased her partner.

"Your sister, she is involved with the case and not in a good way."Thana revealed.

The smirk on (y/n)'s face flew away, replaced with a small frown and eyes with concern. However she shook the feeling of uncertainty away.

"Well what are we waiting for? It is about time I had a small chat with my big sis." She nervously laughed.

"You two are definitely sisters."

(Y/n) stood on the balcony's railing with pride shinning throw her.

"Well Thana, my last name isn't Mine for nothing!" She proclaimed with pride.

"You mean Inspector (y/n) Ice." Thana gave her a reality check.

"I hate having to use my fake last name but it keeps us same." (Y/n) whispered to the wind.