Ten

I spent the night between the shower, my bed and the pool.

To say I had a horrible night's rest would be an understatement. I stayed in the shower for what felt like an eternity. But in reality, it was only 30 minutes. Thirty minutes of pure pain, torture and strength to get me through that. We hadn't even acknowledged the bond, much less made any physical connection and yet I'm feeling what they were doing to another woman; most likely another wolf.

It's like my inner self knew more about this than I did. I'd say I couldn't care less what they did with others, but in all honesty, I do. I care, because now their behaviour has caused me pain. They truly hurt me, more than I ever thought I'd be hurt by them. This hurts more than their verbal abuse and bullying when I was younger. All the insults, name calling, this truly hurt more.

Was this like normal relationships with mates? You'd feel them have sexual intercourse with another, that wasn't their mate. Was this normal? Most likely not. But of course, the Twins hadn't changed their ways and still were the biggest manwhores out there. They couldn't keep it in their pants, for just couple of days and had to have some shewolf. I was furious and extremely upset that they would do such a thing.

I was living on less than a couple of hours of sleep, but that didn't stop me from doing what I had planned. With or without the Twins consent, I left the house. Laptop in my arms, notebook stashed inside my laptop case, pair of headphones on my ears and my phone in the other hand, I walked myself to the café I was at yesterday.

My plan was never going to defer. When I set my eyes on something, I always got it. I put my heart and soul into projects and this was certainly one. The corner property on the main street was something I most definitely had my eyes on. I wanted this, in fact I actually needed this to keep me around the territory. After last night, despite my heart and what my body was feeling, my head told me something different.

I wanted out and I wanted it now.

But the need to stay to fix things that I didn't even need to fix, was something circling around my head. The Twins were mine and despite thinking of rejecting them, I still needed to give them a chance. I wanted to run but needing something was more important than a want. So, everything rested on this need to open up a bakery in the corner store property.

Ordering a pot of tea, just like I did yesterday however excluding the terrible cheesecake. I skipped breakfast, in order to just drink tea and keep my mind going. Busily, typing away I got so distracted and involved with my plans and what I was writing. Looking through my notes from the day before of what I wanted with the corner property, I tied my hair up into an extremely messy bun and had a couple of sips of my tea, before getting back to writing and researching.

I couldn't help but smile as I typed. Despite having such a serious face and firm line on my lips, I occasionally smiled finishing up pages and illustrations that I put into the document. I was extremely proud of the work and effort I had put into this document. It was something that I never thought id have to do, considering my relationships with Royal figures and so forth.

But I wanted this to be mine.

The only question that was on my lips was who actually owned the property that I wish to purchase. I needed to find out from some locals, the residents of this territory and find the information I so desperately needed. I knew for a fact that Alpha Gerard obviously had to oversee the proposals and any new developments in the territory, but he most certainly didn't own the property. Or could he?

I shut my laptop, after saving the final draft of my proposal. I pick up my belongings and look around the mostly empty café. The redhead from yesterday was standing behind the counter and still had a serious glare on her eyes when seeing me again today. Today, however she wore a neck scarf around her neck to obviously hide something. She wasn't exactly hiding anything with a scarf that obvious.