You & I

hey peeps! i would like to clarify that all the characters in these stories are mine and all the events are all thought up and written by me so if you relate to anything written in this book it is complete coincidental. okayyy, i hope u will enjoy it. give feedback in the comments and do not forget to vote.

In this book, i will be posting short stories on love and feelings, i hope u will enjoy it as u should know i out a lot of effort into mys tories and treat them like my babies.okay, so lets get started?

YOU & I

I caught a glimpse of his blonde hair as he walked down the hallway with his bag slung over one shoulder, he was whispering something to her, making her giggle as her rosy cheeks turned a deeper shade of red. I took in the sight of his face as he came into view. Words like breathtaking and perfect weren’t even the right ones to describe his perfection; his looks could turn any lady’s head. But when I fell for him I fell for his heart, his looks and intelligence are just a bonus.

 Our fingers brushed as he rushed toward his next class. My heart literally skipped a beat, and just for a second there our eyes met. Right then it was as if all the other people around us and the claustrophobic hallway itself had melted away, leaving just the both of us. It was as if those innocent and dreamy eyes of his could see right through me, glaring daggers into my heart and soul and at that moment every little secret of mine could have been squeezed out of me in a just a second. It's agonizing, giving all your heart and soul to someone who might not be willing to give theirs back.

The moment lasted for what felt like an eternity as he walked off and left me standing there as people rushed from different directions, not wanting to be late for class. I stared as he opened the door to his next class. It all just felt so pathetic. My love for him was bullet proof, but who knew he was the one who shot me. I just hate the feeling when you feel that you are not good enough and that you don’t even deserve to live in this world knowing how worthless and not wanted you are.

 My mind was still fuzzy when I reached the door; I stumbled in and took my seat at the front of the classroom, practically the only place a student can concentrate. From the corner of my eye I could see people whispering behind my back. I sighed and pretended I did not notice a thing. Over the years of being called names, I am practically immune to insults although they do still hurt me like a dagger digging into my skin.

It felt like ages before the teacher actually entered the classroom. Five minutes in school felt like an hour. If anyone were to tell me I had one last day to live, I would merely head over to River View High School where a day would mean an entire lifetime. While reading through the textbook, I found myself reading the same chapter over and over again then couldn’t help but let my mind wonder about the boy I’ve loved since the beginning of forever. I don’t blame him for not wanting me. When people get to know me, the real me, they always leave me. And then they forget me. Wanting and constantly not having hurts.

Suddenly, I snapped back to reality. I looked around the room and nobody’s there, I was alone and I felt lonely. I am not really sure if I am depressed. I mean, I am not exactly sad, but I am not exactly happy either; I can laugh and smile during the day, but at night in the midst of darkness and when I am all alone, I do not know how to feel. I’d lie in bed and curl up into a ball, hoping I could just disappear along with my feelings. I strongly feel that I could disappear right now and not a single soul would notice my absence. I mean, it’s just me right?

All I ever really wanted was someone to make me feel wanted and special, needed and loved. I want someone who will make me hot chocolate; someone who will sit down on the rooftop with me at two in the morning and will tell me their favourite songs and their family problems and how they think the earth was made.

Honestly, when my soul saw you it kind of went: “Oh. There you are. I’ve been looking for you.” However, I figured it out a little later than I should have that since I met you my life was merely a roller coaster ride that only went down. But I am not going to give up. I am not going to give up on us. 

okay, so that's the first story, comment and vote for the next one. hope u will support my story till the end!

QOTD: what's your name?