Mistletoe

Jack had never experienced Christmas so when it rolled around and you started decorating the bunker with tinsel and fairy lights he was a bit confused

After explaining the holiday he wanted to help you decorate the tree even if it wasn't exactly the biggest one. The blue eyed Nephilim somehow got tangled up in all the tinsel and kept tripping on it as he attempted to untangle himself to no avail.

Giggling to yourself to made your way over to the mess that was Jack and started untangling him, trying not to break any of it as you lifted some over his fluffy hair.

What you didn't notice was Cass and Dean coming in and watching the two of you like proud parents. Unknowingly to you two they had hung up mistletoe around the bunker in hopes of you two finally getting together.

Once you had finished helping Jack you both your way to the living room to watch a movie, on the way Dean coughed and pointed up, looking up you sighed and gave him the death stare.

"Uh y/n?, What's this green stuff and why is it above us?" The Nephilim asked curiously.

"It's uh- mistletoe, it's like a holiday thing where if two people go under it, they're meant to kiss "

Jack's face lit up at the kissing part and he started to lean but stopped and gave you a look, asking if it was okay. Before you could not Cass came out of nowhere and nudged his boy forward enough that your lips were only a small bit apart.

Nodding, you felt Jack's soft lips meet your delicate ones, the kiss felt as if it was magic. Cheers could be heard from everyone, including Sam who had happened to walk in from the library at the most appropriate time.

____
Sorry for not updating! School got really busy :( <3