Secrets (Requested)

requested by; @ miss nightshift (I think they changed their user??)

~~~~~~

You hadn't wanted the relationship to be this huge secret, but your older brother Dean wouldn't allow it. He was so against Jack and everything he did, it honestly made you so mad how he treated him, I mean at least Sam treated him like a normal human.

When Jack had run away because he thought he was a monster, instead of your stupid half-brothers going after him, it was you. You had comforted him, made him feel loved and welcome. After that night you two had gotten closer and closer. Eventually you both confessed your feelings for each other and began dating.

Keeping it from your brothers was quite difficult at times, Sam would sometimes tease you about being single in a jokingly way and you would be so tempted to just out the relationship. If Dean knew, well all hell would break lose.

At night you two would sneak to each others rooms, watch movies, cuddle and well eventually would fall asleep but in the morning you would separate before someone aka Dean came in and woke you.

It was all going well until Jack slept. You had both been awoken by a noticeably angry voice.

"What the hell is this!?"

as soon as you heard the voice you were instantly awake. Opening your eyes you saw Dean with fire in his eyes, seeing him angry like that woke you up quick.

Dean started walking towards Jack, staring at him as if he wanted too kill him, which in all honesty he probably wanted to.

Thinking fast you leaped in front of Jack, arms crossed. You knew Jack would be confused as to why you jumped in front of him but you didn't care.

"Y/n, move out of the way." Dean commanded, still staring at Jack.

"No." you said sternly, still in front of Jack.

"SAM COME GET YOUR BROTHER!" You yelled, anger filling you.

The taller winchester came in and pulled a still angry Dean away from your room and shutting the door.

Sighing you put your face in your hands, struggling to control the tears about to spill. Noticing this Jack turned you around slowly and pulled you closer to his chest.

He knew how bad you could get when you got too angry and Dean was always the reason.

You called down slowly, relaxing in Jack's arms. Feeling a pair of lips kiss your shoulder you slowly looked up to see Jack doing a goofy face, you couldn't help but laugh.

After what seemed like forever you were calmed down completely but still worried

"What about Dean, Jay?" looking up at the roof as you said it.

"He'll calm down eventually, he'll just have to get used to us, plus I can defend myself." He said rolling on to his side to watch you.

"Bu-" you were cut off by Jack kissing you.

"No buts, I can look after myself, and you if I have to." he stated while playing with your hair.

Nodding you relaxed into his hands and eventually dozed off, knowing that Dean would be angry, but you didn't care.