Jealousy (Requested)

hope you liked it :) 

--

Now, Mary Rowen Winchester wasn't the flirty type, but on this particular hunt she had to flirt with one of the suspects to get some information, In all honesty, she didn't even like having to flirt in the first place. Every time she'd flirted with someone that she liked they had always rejected her or just ignored her. 

"You don't look too bad yourself" You smiled as you responded to the compliment you got from the attractive witness, you liked him but not as much you liked a certain blue-eyed boy, you never talk about to your brothers or anyone else really, you don't have that many friends.

What you didn't realize was that Jack was getting jealous and he didn't know, it all got too much for him and the next minute, the witness hit the wall. Jack's eyes widened as he realized what he did when he saw you staring at him looking a little annoyed. He quickly walked out of the bar and you began to follow before Dean stopped you and said with a small frown

"Sammy's got this sorted kiddo." You nodded and looked out the window to see Sam comforting Jack, you quickly looked away and went to check on the witness when Jack glanced over at you.

Outside Jack was confused at what he was feeling, maybe he was getting sick? In reality, it was something completely different. "Sam I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, I don't know what ca-" he stuttered out before Sam cut him off "Jack, I think you're jealous that Rowen was flirting with someone else, how did you feel when you saw it happening?."

Jack looked down at his feet and replied: "Well, my face heated up and I started to feel angry, my stomach also felt like there were things flying around, I think I'm just sick Sam." Sam chuckled and replied with a smile "Jack, you're not sick, you're in love. I think you like Rowen, the way your feeling is probably jealousy mixed with love."

Jack looked back up and smiled "So, should I tell her?, I don't even know if she likes me back." Sam shook his head and chuckled again "Oh she definitely likes you, she doesn't talk to Dean about but she talks to me about it, because I wouldn't yell at you if something happened, and yes, you should tell her, it would make her very happy."

With that boost of confidence, Jack walked back into the bar and Sam called Dean outside to discuss details about the case. You looked up to see Jack smiling at you, softly smiling back you jokingly asked: "What was that about Jack, were you jealous or something?" He nodded and responded "Actually yeah, I was." you were shocked, you didn't even think he liked you, nonetheless had a crush on you.

Feeling your cheeks heat up you looked down and smiled at the ground. "So, I was wondering if could take you on a date once we're done with the case?" Jack said noticing your smile and red cheeks. Looking up you nodded "Yeah, sure." Dean called you both over and said: "Sam's going to drive you guys back to the motel and meet me back here to help with ole unconscious over there." Both of you nodded and hopped back into baby and drove back to the bunker.

Once the case was finished, Jack did take you on that date, he took you to a restaurant and took one of the many cards that your brothers have, you guys went to see a movie afterwards and went back home, it was a really sweet date.