FORBIDDEN LOVE

The painful memories of watching Dylan cheat on him with Axel were still fresh . He did not know what to do, how to feel ,the fact that his boyfriend of 5 years cheated on him with his best friend is just too much to  think. Thinking that he should have at least tried to talk to him and find out the reason why he did this to him maybe it was something he did, something he said ,something that will justify his actions and make Eric feel Stronger. Maybe Axel could say why , being his best friend,very straight best friend, thought it was okay to lie with his best friend's boyfriend. Or maybe he simply needed to walk off . And that is what he did, to the nearest bar, but not before calling up the fourth person in their group, Marco.

Marco, was his childhood friend, straight and engaged to the pastor's daughter, who had known all along that Dylan and Axel were cheating on Eric. He never covered up their lies but neither did he ever reveal the truth. How could he, when he knew how innocent and trusting Eric was for Axel, and how deeply in love he was with Dylan. They were the four studs of school and  their friendship ran deep. Or so he thought. Dylan and Eric obviously had no loyalty or love. Something Marco learnt when he was in the tenth grade. Now, guessing from the call he just received from Eric, he knew, Everything ....

Eric drank and danced the night away, with known and unknown faces, till Marco showed up, and now it was a question of dragging him off the floor....

Marco sympathised with him, felt sorry for him, loved him.... Yes he loved him, but Eric never had eyes for him, only Dylan...and add to that his religious parents, he could never say that he was bisexual or that he loved him.... He felt protective of Eric, always but today, it was like, he felt like a Wounded tiger. Somehow he pulled him off and dragged him to his car and reached his apartment.

Eric was not in his senses, too drunk to remember and Marco finally had someone he always wanted, to hold, love and cherish. His intention was never to take  advantage of  him, he wanted to make him drink some water and then go to sleep, however seeing him in such a state of deliriousness and drunk of his ass, he thought of a forbidden thought. What if.

What if Eric was his just for this night.

Eric looked up at Marco, and saw in his eyes, what he wanted to always see in Dylan, Love and admiration.the way his eyes looked him over, was like a warm blanket of protection. It was too much for him. So he took off his shirt, fanning his cheeks.what a grave mistake it was, for that set the tiger off, and Marco kissed him, roughly, passionately and dominatingly.

His hands tightened around his pants as he pushed Eric onto the mattress, and started sucking his neck, biting his ears and the lobe and even skimming over his nipples, squeezing them and rolling them behind his fingers before he kissed them. He started biting and covering the vast expanse of his tanned golden skin with love bites.his fingers went down and cupped him over his pants, running his hands over the entire length, and pressing against his Rosetta with his fingers. With a swift move he took off his pants and briefs and admired the Adonis in front of him. Looking through his drawers, brought out his remote controlled vibrating dildo, and lubed it up, looking into Eric's eyes, to see if he wanted him to stop. Instead of seeing any rejection he saw lust and need, for him. Marco took the entire length in his mouth and went at it for three whole minutes. Then he went on to lick and prepare his salvation, before inserting the dildo in completely,and switched it on. At its highest setting.

He then went at his length for the remaining few minutes and just as Eric thought, he would release, Marco stopped and turned him around,and put him over his lap. The vibrator stopped too. He then gave three swats on the left and one on the right. It was all too much for Eric, never before did he feel so intense . He heard Marco putting on a condom and then felt him enter him, slowly, painfully slow,
Initially it was  in a normal pace, but then Marco picked up speed, and rammed into him making him spill. String upon string upon white eternal life, came out of him, but Marco never stopped. Neither did he allow Eric to. They did it missionary, cowboy and doggy style. Then 69. Eric did not know if he could carry on any longer, tired and spent , for over 8 times. Beads then cock ring, bullet vibrators and  paddles, he never knew Marco was so kinky. And he loved it so much. For the life of him he could never remember  Marco ever talking about his sex life. Maybe this is why, and he loved every second of it. He came two more times and Marco, only four times, something he would have to improve upon in the future.
Yes there would be a future.
He is not letting Marco go, specially after tonight

Dylan, who ? Good riddance ....

And that is how he went to sleep, tangled limbs, Marco's hands over his stomach, nose in his crook of neck, and Marco's thick girth, rammed up his buns, what a way to go to sleep.....

He squeezed his buns together, that elicited a groan from his friend...? Fucker ..?  Bedmate ...???

Happy with the response, he dozed off to have a very action filled dream.....