This Is Why We Dated Before: Chapter 24

Lele's POV

My eyes fluttered open and immediately, my head became a searing pain to me. I groaned and shut my eyes again, but it didn't help. I shifted to my side, and realized I was in my bed. What had happened last night?

Trying to ignore my throbbing head, I called Hannah.

Hannah : Hey! You're finally awake!

Lele : Ugh, yeah. What even went on? I can't remember much...

Hannah : Oh... When I excused myself from
Amanda and Jack, I followed you down the hallway and we went to the Gable's Bar.

Lele : That explains my hangover.

Hannah : Yeah, you were wasted, so I drove you home.

Lele : How did you get me in my bed?

Hannah : Oh... About that. I got Juanpa to come help me because you were already asleep.

Lele : What?!

Hannah : Sorry boo. Twan is suffering from a fever, and my arms are totally sore.

We eventually trailed off and hung up. I ran my fingers through my hair, what did Hannah do? My heart was beating furiously when she mentioned Juanpa, and it was unreal.

Did... Did I still have feelings for him?

I pushed that out of my mind and stumbled into the bathroom. After gulping down an Aspirin, I pulled out my phone and just looked at it. I should thank Juanpa, I thought, so I started typing away.

Juanpa 💔

Lele - hey, Hannah told me about what happened last night. Thanks

Juanpa 💔 - It was nothing

Lele - but seriously things have been pretty awkward between us. Do you want to meet up and talk things through?

Juanpa 💔 - you know what, that would be nice. Good thing you don't have a crazy boyfriend to stop you

Lele - This is why we dated before

Lele - 3:15. Caeser's Cafe

I pulled myself together and made the decision to take a shower and relieve myself from the craziness in my life.

Showered and clothed in a cropped white tank, black adidas sport jacket, skinny jeans, and my converse again, I ran down my stairs and checked the time.

2:56.

I would finally see him again.