We Gots The Eats: Chapter 13

Lele's POV

I was still feeling upset about what happened at the park, and I wasn't in the mood to talk about it. I could tell Xander was catching the vibes from me and was going to try to start that conversation once we arrived at the pizza place. I sighed and plastered a fake smile on my face.

HANNAH BANANA ❤️

Lele- Hey, Xander and I r gonna go to Papa Johns u wanna come?

HANNAH BANANA ❤️- sure I need to get out of the house. Twan got a sickness of something 🤮

Lele- Okay cya 🤠

"I invited Hannah if that's okay." I said with the smile, looking at Xander while using my words. He made a turn and looked at me. Seeing my smile, he smiled back and nodded. "Sure, I don't mind."

I think the smile helped the situation because he didn't start the conversation I thought he would. We pulled up to Papa John's, and both of us almost immediately got out of the car and dashed into the restaurant due to hunger.

Without waiting for Hannah, we ordered a pizza and grabbed a booth big enough for three of us. Hannah arrived right when the pizza was served to us. She saw us and jumped into the booth right next to me. "We gots the eats!" I said and Xander laughed. Hannah gave me a hug and smiled. "Can I have a slice or two?"

I pushed the tray towards her after grabbing a cheesy slice. She thanked me and dug in.

-

"Ughhhhh I'm so full." We were all stuffed and tired, laying back. Xander put his hands on his stomach and smiled. "Satisfied my hunger!" He said and exited the booth. "I'll be in the big boy's room!" He said out loud, and pretty loud. Though there weren't many people there that moment, I still felt publicly embarrassed.

"Hey Hannah..." I said and she looked at me, sipping her soda. "I have to say... I'm suspicious of Xander."
I said and she looked away, thinking. "Why, did something happen?" She asked. "At the park, yeah." I to her and faced her.

"So I met this old friend, Aspen, and she when she and Xander shook hands, I saw, like..." I started panicking. Hannah put her hand on my shoulder. "It's okay, take it slow." She said. "I saw some sort of connection." I said and exhaled deeply.

"Oh no!" Hannah said. "You needa check dat boi out!" I laughed at her. She always found a way to make me smile during bad situations.

"He wouldn't cheat on me... would he?"