Chapter 1: Game rules

Jin's POV

I woke up to see color white. Wait, this is not the color of my room! I began to stand up panickly. I looked around. At first I thought this was a hospital room.

But I then realized that this was NOT a hospital room.

I lookedaround the area and saw a piece of paper. I stood up and went yo get the paper. I read what was written inside and hesitantly put in my pocket.

I spot the door. And because of my curious mind, I thought of opening the door. I was scared, yes. I was curious, yes. But I wanted to kill this curious feeling in my mind. So, I proceeded in opening it.

I stepped outside to see the quiet hallway.

"Is anyone here?!"

I shouted but none replied. I scanned my eyes and they darted at the name plate in front of my room, I think?

Weird. Instead of a number, my name was displayed. It had bold letters saying "KIM SEOKJIN"

I looked around to see that the other doors also had names. For example, "KIM TAEHYUNG", "PARK CHAEYOUNG", "IM JAEBUM", "HIRAI MOMO" and K-kim Namjoon?!

What?! Maybe it's another Kim Namjoon, Jin. Stop being delusional. Breathe!

I just went to find the exit of this HOTEL. It was empty abd I felt my skin crawl from its spooky interior. I started to lose hope as this place was too big. I began building confidence when I saw a door! Rays of light was noticable. Maybe this was the exit??

I opened the door to see lots of people. Maybe the names written on the plaques are theirs? Earlier when I was bored, I counted all of them. So in conclusion we were all 41

What the...

I saw a huge gate of an amusement park in front of me. I noticed that I shivered instead of being my usual self, excited when I see these kind of things.

I felt something tap my back and turned around.

"Hey! You seem shook-- KIM SEOKJIN?!"

I gasp in shock as I saw my bestfriend in front of me.

"KIM NAMJOON?!"

Please dear lord, if you exist. Somehow, please tell me this isn't real and this is all a mirage!

~~~~~~
Seungcheol's POV

I saw the TV in front of the gate opened and it revealed someone in a mask. I think this was the so-called game master. I raised my hand so that the person I was talking to, which is Jeonghan, to stop talking.

"Greetings, players!"

It started. I looked around to see that the deep demonic voice caught the attention of the 'players' including me.

"Before we start the game, I assume that you all found a piece of paper in your room, am I correct?"

A piece of paper?? Ah! Was it perhaps that?

"Well, those written are your role in this game! There are 6 main roles in this game:

The killers -which are the Mafia, Assasin and Serial Killer-
The doctor
The nurse
The police
The detective and
The traitor!

The rest are all innocent.

The main idea of this game is that it's the battle between the killers and innocent!

The killers and traitor versus the innocents which are the doctor, nurse, detective, police and the rest. Or vice versa for the traitor as he/she can side with the innocent and killer.

The killers do there role. Yes, you guessed it! Kill!!! "

Wait what?!

My hands tremble as I heard the word Kill. I shivered asI now noticed. This was not a normal game!

I looked at Jeonghan to see his shocked face. I saw him trembling so I held his hand and squeezed it. It somehow helped him calm down.

I know this might be too overreacting. But c'mon people! This is our lives we're talking about!

"Now that you know the main things and blah blah, let's proceed to the rules.

1st rule; killing time for killers and investigating for the detective and police is only from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. So is the saving of lives for the nurse and doctor.

2nd rule; There are CCTV cameras placed around the area so be careful about what you are doing because I can see every little move you do. Of course, except for the hotel.

3rd rule the last and most important rule; Never let anyone know your identity

If you're the doctor, only the nurse can know
If you're the detective, only the police can know
And of course if you are one of the killers, goodluck.

Last but not the least, every morning, we will have a trial to guess who the killer is. So better prepare yourself. Who knows, maybe you can get punished"

I TV then shut down as the gates started to open. For the last time this time, the speakers turned alive.

"Before I forget, you all can do whatever you want inside the park when its still not game time. I repeat, you all can do whatever you want inside the park when its still not game time"

After that, we all walked inside. I wondered what hell I am about to experience.

This was not the thrill I was looking for. But I might as well enjoy it as if it's my last.