The Wedding Of FlashFrost

Start from the beginning

"Well I hope I get a relationship like yours I'm honestly jealous of both of you for being this perfect couple and now I wish I had that for myself".said Kara

"You will one day Kara".I said

"Girls it's almost time Barry has taken his position and he is ready to get married you have 5 minutes til I go live with this".said Linda

"Well I better get to the stage Barry wanted me to be the ring barron for this wedding".said Felicity

"Ok we see you up there Felicity".said Alex

*Five minutes later*

"You look stunning Caitlin".said Barry

"You look handsome baby".I said

Barry's POV

As I was standing across from Caitlin Alex signaled Linda to go live just as the priest said for us to exchange our vows.

Barry's vow

"Cait from the day I locked my eyes on you when I woke up from my coma I knew that one day we would be together and be happy I love everything about you and I know it was hard for you to go through what you did in the past year but we went through it together and I promise you from this day forward to have and to hold and to also protect and provide for you even if it means I take a blow but it would be worth every single second to see you smile for the world to know that I did my part as someone who loves his wife more than anything but I never told you how I felt for you when we met at first I was confused as to why I felt this way but then I remembered it was the escaped definition it was love that made me feel like this I love you Caitlin Snow with all my heart and no-one will ever take you away from me and I'm with you til the end of the line".

Caitlin's vow

"Barry the minute you were brought into my life I knew everything would change I knew that I would more open to someone I got close to in the time knowing you but I remember that when I'm with you I can face the world and people who tries to hurt me but I know as a husband it is your responsibility to protect his wife from danger and you maybe helpful to alot of people but to me Barry Allen you are a superhero you have been there in my darkest times and you brought me back into the light and I really love that you care about me then your own life but as your wife it's my responsibility to look after you in sickness and in health and to love and cherish you and I will be there for you no matter the cause whether is you darkest hour or your brightest hour I'm with you til the end of the line".

"May I have the rings brought up".said the priest

As Felicity brings up the rings she was in tear because she was so happy the Cait and I are finally being married she has secretly shipped us and I knew about it but never told her because I knew Cait was the light to my dark the day to my night my world to my universe as I put cait's ring on her I remember Linda was still recording but she didn't go live she just recorded everything and sent me the footage that I uploaded to the S.T.A.R. labs computers and pressed play and I knew they would be watching it.

Cisco's POV

As someone hacked the computer servers I knew it would be Caitlin and Barry who would have done it as I downloaded the file that was sent to us I ran to the cortex with the raw footage where I saw Iris,Joe,Cecil,Wally,Jesse,HR,and Harry all there when they saw me Joe spoke up.

"Cisco is there something that we need to know?".asked Joe

"Yeah I was just sent some raw footage of a wedding that took place today by someone who hacked our servers and I downloaded it on this flashdrive so we could all watch it here".I said