8. Operation: Pink- Slip

"Type," Kengkla began to whisper in Type's ear. "You think, you can dance with the wolf?"

Kengkla paused.

"This is only the beginning." Kengkla grinned. "I am a natural predator and all of you are my prey."

Kengkla said as he removed the cloth douched of liquid, that would put anyone who smelt into deep sleep, from Type's nose.

Kengkla's family owned a pharmaceutical company. He could easily get any type of drugs and chemical whenever he wanted.

Two hours earlier.

As Kengkla drove near to Techno's place, he had already formed a plan, how to get Type out of the way, so he could sleep with his wife, Techno.

Type helped Techno out of the car while Kengkla opened the gate. As Type led Techno inside the house, Technic opened the door and helped Type while Kengkla drove his car inside Techno's garage.

After he had parked his car properly, he closed the gate. Then, he went to the car, opened the trunk took 2 small glass bottle and 2.5 x 3 clear zip lock with approximately 10 pieces of colored coat M&M like candies. He put it inside his pocket before he grabbed his backpack.

When Kengkla entered Techno's house, he saw Technic coming down the stairs.

"Where's P'No?"

"In his room with Type"

"Damn that bastard!" Kengkla said.

"I know that look." Technic replied. "You are planning something. Something really bad."

"Yeah. I need your help."

Kengkla, then, pulled Technic to the kitchen to set his plan in motion.

Meanwhile, Techno had just came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. Techno had sober up a bit.

"Where is Kengkla?" Techno asked Type.

"Why do miss your boyfriend?" Type teased.

"No." Techno said with his voice a bit higher. He then turned around and could feel his cheeks getting warmer.

Type laughed at him.

"You're crazy. Go to the shower already." As he opened the closet and grabbed a shirt and shorts. He tossed it to Type before Type entered the bathroom.

Techno just finished putting on his night clothes when Technic entered his room. He was carrying a tray with 2 cups of tea, 2 glasses and jar filled with water.

"What's all of this?" Techno asked his brother.

"P'Type asked me to bring you guys some hot tea."

"Oh ..." It was all that Techno said. As Technic placed the tray on the coffee table, Techno kept looking at door.

"P'No, drink your tea while it's still hot."

"What?"

Technic turned around and saw his brother looking at door.

"I said drink ..." Technic said as he turned around and saw his brother looking at door. "What are you doing?"

Techno taken by surprised by Technic, he almost jumped off his skin.

"Nothing." Techno said as he walked to Technic.

"Oh, by the way, your boyfriend said to drink this." Technic handed Techno as blue pill.

"What's this?"

"To prevent hangover in the morning."

"Really?"

"That's what he said. You know him, he has medicine for all sort of things. His family owns a pharmaceutical empire, remember?"

"Oh, yeah."

Techno took the pill from Technic's hand and drank it.

"Where's Kengkla?" Techno asked.

"Missing your husband?" Technic teased.

Techno slapped Technic on the head.

"Ouch!"

"Hey, stop bullying your kid brother."

Type said as he stepped out of the bathroom dressed in the clothes that Techno gave him earlier. Technic ran to Type and hid behind his brother's best friend.

"P'Type ... P'No is hit me because he is sexually frustrated right now and his husband is nowhere in sight." Technic said.

"Hey Nic!"

Techno said as he was about to charge to Technic but Type stopped him.

"Ai'No, relax." Type said. "If you are that desperate just use your hand!"

Type and Technic laughed as they high five each other.

"Both of you are crazy!" Techno said as his cheeks turned red. "That's stupid, I don't even like that kid. So, how can I miss him?

Techno's said irritably. Type and Techno stopped laughed and stared hard at Techno.

"Kengkla ..." Technic said.

Techno turned around and saw Kengkla behind at the door. Kengkla looked at him for awhile and then left.

"Hey ..." Techno said.

As Techno was about to follow Kengkla, Type grabbed his arm to stop him while Technic ran passed them to see his best friend.

--- end of chapter ---