Part XV - Cursed Video

Start from the beginning

The grape boy stopped in the middle of the hallway.

- Why? he asked.
- Because... we didn't protect them. I feel like I'm partly responsible for what happened.

The purple haired boy gazed down at his feet.

- You're right. I guess we are to blame for this a little..., he said, almost unbothered.
- Hey, what's that?

Ayoma pointed a small device on the floor. Tokoyami picked it up.

- It's a phone.
- Who's is it?
- I don't know... let's ask.

They went to the third, fourth and fifth floor, asking everyone if they recognized the phone. After a few minutes, everyone was down in the living room except the 6 villains, who didn't bother to respond.

- Let's just open it and see their contacts, proposed Kirishima.
- Yeah, said Kaminari.

Kaminari took it and created a little bit of electricity to hack into the phone's main screen. [Don't ask me how he did it]

- What? There's nothing on this freaking thing! shouted Bakugo with the phone in hand.
- There's the camera roll, said Ashido, pointing it.
- I didn't need your help to see that!

Bakugo angrily tapped the app. When it opened, everyone's jaw dropped.

- Holy crap, these are pictures of Yaomomo, Todoroki, Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsuyu and Iida! exclaimed Hagakure.
- No way...

Bakugo quietly, looked through the pictures, everyone else looking over his shoulder, curious as hell.

- Hey, look at this one! It's a video! shouted Kirishima.

Bakugo clicked it and played it.

"
- So ummm, today, we get to have a little break before we attack this concert a few minutes from here!

It was Yaomomo speaking.

- And um, *giggles* me, Shoto and Tsuyu here want to prank Izuku and Ochako!
- Yeah! screamed Shoto.
- Basically, they are always together, so we'll push them so that they fall into each other's arms~!
- That's it! Ok, let's go now!

The three villain students stayed quiet until they reached the living room. There, class 1-A recognized the bar and gasped.

- *whispering* They are here!
- Alright, go Shoto, Tsuyu!

Shoto advanced towards the couch, where a green head and a brunette were speaking. Shoto went to Izuku's side quietly while Tsuyu's side.

- Go!

They both pushed their leaders into each other.

They both fell of the floor, Ochako laying on Midoriya.

- Ah! Sorry I-Izuku! she said, standing up all red.

This made some students in the room chuckle.

- It's not your fault.

Both of their moods suddenly switched to an assassin one which made everyone shiver.

- Oi... said Yaomomo behind the camera.
"

They both started running towards Shoto and Tsuyu before the video ended in what seemed to be the two leaders running after the three others.

Class 1-A stayed silent, quite shocked from what they just saw.

- Wow, they seemed to be having fun... said Hagakure.
- Ummm, what's this? asked Ashido, pointing at a punch of videos with a black screen.
- How should I know? asked Bakugo rudely.
- Wow, 30 minutes...

Bakugo clicked yet again on the video and played it. Nothing happened and the screen stayed black for about 5 minutes before a familiar face appeared.

Everyone of class 1-A gasped.

- It's Shigaraki!
- That punk! spat out Bakugo.

Then, he began to speak.

"Hello, to you who's watching this. This is day 9 of the "transformation". Today, we will be analyzing Number 1 and 2."

He moved the camera and placed it on some sort of stand. A shadow, no, two shadows could be seen in the middle of the screen.

"Lights on!"

When the lights turned on, screams of horror and shock escaped the class's mouths.

- It's Midoriya and Uraraka! screamed Ashido in horror.

[Trigger warning: Next chapter will be having some kind of torture description, but not that much. It's just to tell you guys in advance. Also, here is the dorm plan, for the interested ones. It's also there in the last chapter.]

]