11-12.?

Aizawas POV

I was finishing up some paperwork when bakugo and Kirishima busted into the room, " Midoriya came," he gasped, " and he killed Uraraka"

Just after he said that, bakugo, who was weirdly quiet, fainted. 

Time skip

I was sitting in the nurses office next to bakugo, who was passed out. 

I've been having a weird itch that bakugo has some weird relation to the murder,and that he is partly guilty. I mean, how could he come back almost completely fine, and not remember anyone. He also seemed off, yelling in the middle of class, being the last one to see Uraraka, he was also-.

My thinking was cut off by recovery girl shuffling into the office. " so, I have some... worrying news.." she said. I nodded, " we found some of Midoriyas DNA on his clothes, lips, and in his mouth. " so do you think this was?...." i started. " yes, I think this could be a abusive situation or something could have happened in the months they were together, I find it hard he knocked him out that easily after months of torture.." she said, tapping her long nails on the clipboard. We where interupted by the shifting of bakugo waking. " good afternoon bakugo." 

3rd POV.

The next weeks at U.A. where miserable, bakugo ignored a lot of people, although that wasn't very surprising. It was unsettling and most of the students had personal bodyguards, although they knew if they where the next target they would most definitely die. Bakugo had been walking home when he was pulled into an ally. " hey baby- why haven't you been calling me?" Izuku cooed, " sorry, had to ditch the number, U.A. is on my ass about this." I grumbled. " I know what can make you feel better," Midoriya smirked, pulling me closer, " mh, I don't know.." I grumbled, " aww why not?" He pouted, " recovery girl found your DNA all over me.." bakugo said, ashamed of himself. " ah, don't be so sad," Midoriya said into my neck leaving kisses, " just kill her," he giggled, "harder than you think," I grumbled, " it's like the old bitch has eyes on the back of her head." Izuku giggled, " it's alright I'll take care of her," he paused, " now are you less tense?" He smirked. I rubbed down his thighs, " mhm," he picked me up carrying me farther into the alley.

The next day recovery girl went missing. 

Time skip

It had been a month and it was almost summer. Bakugo still hadn't killed hanta. Why you ask, well because he was growing attached. " wait up!" He called after his group, Mina, kiri, kami, and sero. Bakugo, being the farthest house, was walking alone after dropping them off. He was confronted by Midoriya in a hoodie. This was the first time he saw him since they did the dirty in an alley. " so, why isn't sero dead yet," he asked sounding kind of ticked off. " b-because he's my friend," I said, feeling a little to comfortable. He grabbed me by the throught, " do what I say, or I'll kill him and your little squad in front of you," he growled harshly. " I'm sorry, I'm sorry please," I clawed at his hands. "

" know your place." He said before disappearing. That's a new quirk.

The next day. 

It was finally lunch time. Sero came up to me, the last person I wanted to see. " hey you haven't been saying anything today you good?" He asked. I nodded, " um... can we meet after school?" I asked. He nodded, " alright? Where at?" " The cafe on 21st st" I replied. " l-like a date?" He questioned face beet red, " i don't know.." I trailed off. The bell rang before he could ask any questions. I got up rushing to my last class. I clicked the little red button on the device Deku gave me. It tracked my location. 

The last bell rang and I walked to the dorms. " I'll get you when I'm ready." I started," did you tell anyone else?" I asked, " n-no, do you want me to?" He stuttered, " no." I replied. I went back to my dorm throwing on two layers of clothes. A suit, and regular clothes underneath. 

Eventually I walked to my friends dorm, knocking slowly. I pulled him out of his room, " ready,?" I asked trailing my hand down his face, pulling him in close, basically grinding against him. " y-yeah, of course!" He stuttered. I nodded dragging him out of the dorms making sure nobody saw us. 

We eventually arrived at the restaurant. " wow, this place is fancy-" he started before I pulled him to an alley, I gave him a rough kiss before pulling away, " I'm sorry-" I said tears rushing down my face, " for what?" He wiped away my tears before making a painful grunt, he smiled his iconic smile as blood stained his dress shirt, " you know everyone kind of expected it to be you, but I never believed them," he choked out. " I'm sorry," I slid down the wall with him, tears gushing out, " why?" He grunted in pain. " I was told that if I didn't kill you he would kill you and everyone else in front of me. I'm sorry you don't deserve this, your such a good person," I sobbed into his shoulder, he laughed a little, straining himself a bit to far this time. "It's ok, I forgive.. you," he choked out blood onto my face where it made a light pink mixing with my tears. " no, don't say that I don't deserve it," I sobbed. No response, " sero," I shook him a little, " I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm  sorry, you didn't deserve this, you where such a good person.." I sobbed .

I dragged my feet back to the dorms. I had already durned the suit and given Midoriyas nomu the knife. I fordged sero handwritting, Saying he went on vacation. I heard a knock on my window. I opened it only for Midoriya to tackle me, " I'm sorry, that was emotional. Anyway, don't get attached to anybody anymore." He said into my neck while straddling me. I nodded quietly. " what's with the glum mood?" He questioned, I looked away. He grabbed my face forcing me to look at him. " look at me when I'm talking." He growled threateningly. I nodded closing my mouth, " s-sorry, I'm sorry," I mumbled making eye contact as a tear slipped out of my eye. I reached up to wipe away the tear only to be stopped, " don't be ashamed you're fine." He hummed. I nodded, still scared of what could happen. " don't be scared I don't bite," He said showing off his unsettlingly sharp teeth. I nodded frantically, not wanting him to ACTUALLY bite me. 

He leaned in giving me a kiss, I rejected for a split second, " y'know, you're giving me vibes that your fallin out of love," He snickered. I nodded no quickly, " n-no, I'm sorry I didn't mean it," I struggled to choke out words. He grabbed my face forcingly, " remember katsuki... you are mine, don't forget your place, you are my property. I treat you nicer for who knows. I could kidnap you again? Do you want that, to see the doctors again? To see my friend," he leaned in, " shikigari," he grumbled. I nodded no quickly tears slipping out of my eyes, " n-no ple-" 

"SHUT UP." He smacked me, the sound echoing throughout my dorm room. I heard a knock on the door, " you ok in there bakubro?" I heard kiri," y-yeah, I'm fine," I choked out. " you don't sound fine, I'm coming in." He sounded worried. " kill him." Midoriya whispered. I nodded frantically no, " anyone but him, no wait-!" Then he was gone " FUCKKK"  I yelled out gripping my head. Kiri came in, " you ok?" His worried voice echoed through my head before everything faded black.