Chapter One

It's been one year and four months since Daniel left. And I will be the first to tell ya that a lot has happened. About a month after he left I got a boyfriend, that kid Skylar, from the Airport. About a month into our relationship my father had passed away from some unknown circumstances.
  I went into a deep depression after my dad died and my emotions were getting in the way and everything i had wished for myself i felt slowly slip away and form a cloud so Keri was getting worried, so she offered for me to move in. In the process, Daniel started growing distant, and the only one there for me was my boyfriend. Or at least I thought he was there for me. He took advantage of me, when I was at a very  low time in my life. I don't remember much of that night other than when I had found out what had happened I dumped his ass.

  For about a week after I was sick. I thought it was the flu, but then I took a pregnancy test and found out I was pregnant. I told Keri she was completely supportive and helped me through my entire pregnancy. I never got the chance to tell Daniel, because I couldn't get a hold of him.
Nine months later I was in the hospital giving birth.

Julia Jane Perez

July 1st, 2017

but Anna and Tyler helped me a lot they were like the siblings i never had while christian stood on the sidelines watching everything happen

That was Christmas past this is Christmas present. No literally it is Christmas of 2017. Julia is five months old. Daniel is coming home for Christmas. He doesn't know I live here or that I have a daughter. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot about me.

Because just like all my old friends he will forget about me too

I was upstairs in my room or Daniel's old room putting Julia down for a nap when I heard the doorbell ring. I put Julia down and went downstairs to see it was. I was at the top of the stairs  when I heard the all too familiar voice of Daniel Seavey.

"Mom, Dad, Anna Tyler Christian and Ivy. Wait Ivy? Why are you here." Daniel asked.

"Um... I... uh." I don't know why I was so nervous, but I was. i could feel the sweat starting up trickling down my neck

"She lives here Daniel." Keri butted in saving my butt. All of a sudden Julia started crying up stairs.

"Is there a baby in this house?" Daniel asked clearly confused.

"Yeah, my baby." I ran upstairs to check on Julia. Daniel was right on my tail.

"Wait when did you? How did you? Never mind don't answer that. Why didn't you tell me?" Daniel asked as I cradled Julia in my arms.

"I tried. But we lost contact." i said as i looked away from Daniel

"I got a new number." he said softly 

"You know I needed you, and you just happen to not tell me your new number. I am your bestfriend. Or am I. You made new friends and forgot about me." I put Julia down. Daniel immediately grabbed my hands.

"Ivy, Ivy you'll always be my bestfriend." He stared into my eyes as I pulled my hands away.

"Then why did you leave me." I slowly turned around and left.

I immediately backed tracked into the room picked up Julia, and walked back out. I stormed down the stairs, walked straight past the Seavey's who were engaged in a conversation, and  opened and slammed the front door. I walked out to my car and soon realized I left my keys inside.

"I really need to stop doing this." I said grabbing my keys and walking back out the car. As I was buckling up Julia Daniel came running outside.

"Where are you going to go?" he asked worriedly but i dont know why cause he hasnt been here for me