Chapter 11

"EVERYONE LEAVE, THERE ARE VAMPIRES HERE"
-
Minho and Felix looked at each other. They were in danger, but it would be stupid to jump up and run away; doing so would only make things worse.

Jisung did look up quickly when he heard it. He recognised the voice, it was his mother. He hated it when they were hunting down vampires, he didn't see what they were doing wrong. He mostly hated the fact he had to be a vampire hunter as well later.

He stood up, leaving Minho and Felix dumbfounded, and walked to his parents. They were happy to see him, he could help them. His dad pushed a cross and a bottle of holy water in his hand. As soon as Jisung held them, he pushed them back into his dad's hand, he didn't want to harm anyone.

"Minho hyung, Felix, let's go!" He said while walking out of the building. The two boys followed him, feeling anxious while walking past his parents. Jisung was so annoyed, his parents always ruined everything for him.

Once they were outside, Felix left. Jisung looked at Minho, feeling guilty because of his parents; they hadn't only interupted their son but also his boyfriend. Minho noticed the boy's discomfort and pulled him in a hug.

"I'm sorry for my weird parents, hyung" he said while happily hugging him back. He loved Minho's hugs, they gave him the best feeling ever, they comforted every pain he had, they made him forget about all of his sadness.

"Jisung, don't worry! Parents can be weird I know, but it's not your fault." He pulled back out of the hug and kissed Jisung on his forehead. They both decided to go home again.
_________________________________

"Minho hyung, can you help me with my homework?" Jisung asked shyly, right when Minho was about to leave. He didn't like asking for help, but Minho was better at Geography than him.

"Ofcourse sungie, I'd love to" he closed the door behind him and took his jacket off again. It was risky for him to stay, but he couldn't say no to Jisung.

"With this they basically mean that if we keep on living like this, the earth will eventually be tired out and give up" Minho explained, making the hard text way easier for Jisung. He made him understand it.

"Jisung, get away from that filfthy blood sucker!" His mom suddenly stood in the door opening of his room, holding a wooden cross. She pointed at Minho with disgust, making Jisung confused.

"Mom, what the fuck are you going on about?" Jisung spat at his mother. Meanwhile Minho felt anxious and looked for a way to escape, he could either run past her or jump out of Jisung's window.

"Little brat, that boyfriend of yours is a vampire! He has to be killed!" With that being said, Minho jumped out of the window. Because of his vampire reflexes he landed perfectly and escaped his death.

Jisung jumped up and walked to his mother, tears starting to fill his eyes. He just looked at her with pain in his eyes, feeling lost. He wanted to scream at her, he wanted to tell her how much he meant for him, but all he did was walk away.

He walked out of his house, trying to find Minho. He wanted to tell the boy he didn't care even if he was a real vampire, he wanted to tell him how he couldn't live without his beloved touch, how missing him was unbearable.

"MINHO HYUNG" he screamed, his voice suffocating because of his tears. He heard footsteps behind him and quickly turned around hoping it was Minho. He was face to face with a dirty old man, who had red eyes.
_________________________________

Minho burst through the door, looking at his parents. He hated that they might have to leave, just because he was reckless. They stood up and walked up to him, wondering what could've possibly happened.

"Jisung's parents, they know about me being a vampire and they, they want to kill me" he said in one go, still out of breath because he ran away. Their jaws dropped and his mother slowly nodded, knowing what they had to do.

"Get your stuff, we're leaving tonight" she said with a deep sigh. They had always liked this place; they had friends and family and they could live a peacefull life.

Minho was walking to his room, thinking about having to leave everything behind. He was sad he had to say goodbye to his friends, but then he thought of one person.

Jisung.

His vision started to become blurry, his eyes slowly filling with tears. He had to leave his boyfriend behind, the person who made him feel like the world was amazing, the person who made him feel loved, the person he cared about so much.

While he was packing his stuff he thought of all the memories he had with the boy, how happy he felt those days. Thinking back of those memories only made him feel worse, he didn't want to leave him behind. He felt selfish for thinking that way, for wanting to keep Jisung close to him so he could be happy.

His phone rang.

"I've got your beloved boyfriend."
_______________________________
Hiii!!
Okay so thank y'all for 2k reads and 200 followers oof ily y'all a lot!!

Also, I've been stanning skz for exactly a year and even tho you might not care here's my experience :')

(I wrote it quickly so sorry if it has mistakes)Untill we meet again

Untill we meet again