Chapter 1

Minho was focussed on the door. He heard that someone was standing in front of it. He had heard rumours about a new student, someone who came from far away.

The door opened slightly, behind it was a boy. He was holding his own arms, looking at his feet. He was showing that he was anxious, that he didn't like being the center of attention.

The teacher stopped typing and looked up to the new boy, he quickly stood up and walked up to him. He put a hand on the new boy's shoulder, causing him to jump up a little bit. He was obviously nervous and didn't like the teacher's touch.

"H-hi, I'm Ji, Jisung. I'm from Malaysia and I'm 17 years old." The boy, who apparently was called Jisung, stuttered. He looked back down at his feet, avoiding everyone's glares. (A/N do not drag my ass I know he isn't 17)

The teacher pointed at an empty seat, next to a boy in dark clothes. He quickly walked up to the table and quitly sat down. He was looking at the mysterious boy next to him, trying not to make it obvious.

Jisung was observing the boy. He had brown hair, a few strains were in front of his eyes. His dark brown eyes were focussed on the sheet in front of him. He was wearing a black T-shirt, with a black-white striped long sleeved shirt underneath. He was wearing black skinny jeans with rips.

A cough made Jisung look up, making eye-contact with the boy next to him. His cheeks quickly turned burning red, full of shame. The boy chuckled at Jisung's embarressed look.

"I'm Minho" he stated, throwing his head back and licking his lips. Jisung felt flustered at his actions, making his cheeks burn up once again. Minho was enjoying it, so he got a hold of Jisung's thigh.

Jisung was shocked at his actions, but didn't do anything about it. Minho was busy with his working sheet, but Jisung couldn't concentrate. He kept being distracted by Minho's touch.

The bell rang, Jisung quickly jumped up feeling relieved. He was putting his books in his bags when he made eye-contact with Minho again. Minho smirked shortly and winked at him, leaving him startled.
___________________________________

Jisung sat down with his food tray. He didn't have anyone to sit with, so he decided to sit alone. He wasn't the kind of person to approach new people, he didn't mind being alone.

Jisung was watching a Kdrama when someone suddenly sat down next to him. He quickly pulled his earbuds out of his ears and looked up to the girl next to him.

"Well, hello there sweetie" she said with a soft voice, having a mean smirk. Jisung just smiled back at her and nodded, not wanting to talk to her. She wanted to say something to him when another person put down a tray with a loud bang.

Jisung and the girl both looked up, shocked. In front of them was the boy from before, Minho. He sat down on the other side of Jisung and glanced at the girl. She akwardly stood up and walked away, leaving Jisung alone with Minho.

"Thanks" Jisung mumbled while putting his earbuds back in his ears. He was doing his best to ignore the boy next to him, but it was hard because he was being stared at.
_________________________________

"You know, you shouldn't hang out with Minho" a person said while sitting next to Jisung. Jisung looked up at the cause of the speach, his eyes widened when he saw who it was. It was Kim Seungmin, his childhood friend. (A/N after y'all requested him in the other story here he is;)

"MINIE!" Jisung screamed while jumping up. He hugged his friend, smiling brightly. They both sat down and grabbed their books. They were talking about the time that they've been apart, when suddenly a shadow appeared over Seungmin.

He looked up to see Minho, obviously annoyed by Seungmin's presence. He glanced over to Jisung and smirked slightly. The teacher came in, Minho walked to another desk and sat down.

Jisung and Seungmin weren't working that class, they were talking. The teacher got annoyed with them, but seemed to only blame Jisung. Seungmin was the teacher's favourite so he was innocent in his eyes.

"HAN JISUNG, DETENTION!"

Jisung was annoyed with the teacher, it was his first day and he already got detention. From then on he was quiet, ignoring all of his surroundings. He did have the feeling someone was looking at him, but he didn't bother to see who it was.
_________________________________

Jisung entered the detention classroom, he took a seat. The door opened and a group of people with a dark aura appeared.

_________________________________
OKAY HI
Yes yes I started another story oops
As always, the first chapter is shorter so sorry bout that.
Anyway, thank you for reading; I hope you'll enjoy this story

Untill we meet again