chapter one

This girl is Diana keys
_____________________________

Diana POV

"Come on diana its going to be fun". My nagine sister rose said. While glaring at me we were supposed to attend a party at one of the most biggest club in the world. They said it was wounded by a ceo or someone who is rich.

Anyway my name is Diana Kelly keys. I am eighteen years of age. I lived with my mom Jennifer and my two annoying sisters rose and Kaylee keys. My father died in a car accident nine years ago. My mom some times get sick when she remembers about the past of our father. From our father died we becomes very poor. Rose is nineteen and Kaylee twenty. Our mom wants the three of us to be a business women. But Kaylee doesn't agree. So it me and rose in this alone. I get a master degree for business. But I am not really sure if I can find a company that could make me there assistance. We live in four bedrooms apartment in Florida State. We were living in Canada but from our father past away we move here. My mom rent this apartment. It has four bedrooms, one kitchen, two bathrooms, and a living room. It is kind of big. But our apartment in Canada was bigger.

" I heard that a lot of hot guys are there. " Kaylee whisper to rose and I just roll my eyes at them. Am not really a party fan or alcohol so I don't fool around.

"No! for the second time am not going to any stupid party. " I yelled while getting up from the bed and walked to the kitchen for a drink.

"Okay remember I asked so your gonna stay like this looking and not finding yourself a guy or gay."

Kaylee said while laughing at her own joke. You can call me the nerd one, Kaylee the fashionable one, And rose the guys god she can draw guys at her feet beginning forgiveness. As sisters we stay together we're like best friends.

"Okay am in. But remember no drinking". I said while putting down my orange juice and put my hands on there's to do a hand cheer.
Our mom was at work so we were at home alone and I know that if she was here we couldn't go to this Party.So this is what we do must of our spare time. Go out, hung out with friends and so on.

I went into my mother bathroom and do my business. After I was finished i went back to my room where my sister were getting each other ready. Kaylee throw a red skinny jeans and a blue tank top. With the matching sneakers. I put on my undergarments and a bra then my suit. Kaylee did my hair meanwhile Rose did my makeup. When they were finish they put on there clothes. Rose was wearing a red mini skirt and a White crop top blouse that you can see her flat stomach and a white sneakers. Kaylee was wearing a green jeans that have rips in the front. Black t-shirt that has on *stop staring at my bobbs*black sneakers. And we were done.

_Time skip_
_ At the club_

We arrived at the club the right time when my favorite song was playing *confident*by Justin Bieber.
People were dancing among each other,flasing with each other, and some were even making out with each other. Gosh this place stinks of alcohol.

" What do you say girls lets get some boys attention." Kaylee says while showing off her white teeths.

"Okay " We both said. We went to were two old couples were dancing and start moving our bodies to the beats. Me swinging my hips, Kaylee hands in the air, and rose with a beer in her hand. And i didn't see when she gets one.

The song was skipped to *what is love*by v. Bozeman. The next thing I know was a guy came up to Kaylee and whisper some thing in her ear and she giggle and went with him to the back of the club. She's such a craptor. A guy who looks like he is in his twenties start making out with rose and man did i mention that he was hot. I quickly excuse my self because I didn't want any of these guys come near me so I went and sit while watching my sister.I didn't see Kaylee so I watch rose.

I was there till a man with two men beside him that wears black suits and black glasses. Came and order from the bartender he then take a seat next to me I couldn't see his face because the club lights were changing every time when i set my eyes on him. He than get up and walked away but before he left he dropped some thing I take it up and looked at it. It was his I'd I quickly mouthed a sir and he turned around and looked at me now I see the real beauty of this man.

I am a tall girl at 5'8 but gosh this guy was tall. I only reached to his chest and i look up a foot in the sky to actually see his face. He was very tanned and very muscular. The suit he is wearing hugged him in all the right places. The suit shirt clung tightly to his biceps, triceps, broad shoulders, muscular chest, and his very visible eight pack.

I looked up to his face after a second and I was struck by his beautiful crystal blue eyes. His features were very sharp. He had a strong jaw, and very sharp, high cheekbones. His jet black hair was in a perfect style. This greek god was stunning.

"Uhm... S-sorry but you dropped this when you were at the island." He looked at me from head to toe and gosh didn't i tell you am easy to get embarrass. This beautiful man was totally checking me out. He turned around and one of the man in the suit that i assume now is the guard. Take it from me with out a word and walked away.whow they didn't have to be so rude not even a thank you.

One thing I was wondering who is he.