14. You're the First

Start from the beginning

"I know right." Gray laughs as he watches her savour the taste. "I always come here when I'm feeling down. I never took anyone here with me."

"S-so I'm the first?" Katsumi asks in disbelief.

"Yep." Gray says, poping the 'p'. "I wanted you to be the first to taste it with me."

"I-I feel so honored." Katsumi says softly as she takes another lick. "T-thanks Gray..."

"No problem." Gray answers shortly as he swings her hand in his grasp. "We should do this more often..."

"Y-yeah." Katsumi replies. "We should..."

"Here Katsumi come with me." Gray quickly says as he starts to jog at a ready pace as Katsumi quickly catches up with him.

"W-what's wrong?" Katsumi asks, a little surprised by Gray's actions. "Are we being spied on?"

"No." Gray says with a small grin on his face. "I want to show you to someplace I think you'll like."

After a few turns, they arrive at a large hill with several sets of stairs piling up. Katsumi's eyes sparkle as she gazes up at the mountain.

"Are we going up there?" Katsumi asks as Gray nods.

"Yeah. It's up there."

"Alright." Katsumi answers as they both walk up the steps together.

.

.

.

"We're here." Katsumi says as her mouth drops open slightly. "W-woah!" She exclaims as she glances around excitedly.

"Do you like it?" Gray asks, his cool tone about to break with anxiousness.

On top of the tall mountain, crystal blue sakura trees scatter the soft meshed grass with whitish blue petals. Small flowers scatter the bushes and the clouds shade the area around them, letting the sunlight pass through in a soft glaze.

"Of course I love it Gray!" Katsumi exclaims, jumping around happily. "It's beautiful! And so pretty!"

Gray sighs and grins. "Of course it is. Otherwise I wouldn't want to show it to you." He says smoothly. "Besides, I know you love sakura trees, so I wanted to show you something special."

"It's so amazing and it's just - I'm speechless!" Katsumi giggles as Gray blinks in surprise before blushing.

"I'm glad you like it." Gray comments as he tries to calm down the red on his face. "They're one of a kind." 'It's been so long since I've seen her actually happy. It's more amazing then the sight itself...'

"Gray. You're amazing ya know?" Katsumi says softly. "That's something I've always admired..."

"W-what?" Gray stammers as Katsumi puts on a childish grin. "What did you say?"

"Nothing~" Katsumi sings as Gray hangs his head low. "Don't be sad though. It really was nothing."

"I'll take your word for it." Gray sighs as he watches the blond headed girl in amazement. He always blushed at the sight of her, and he hated how his emotions could flow so easily.

"Can we stay up here for a while?" Katsumi says as she lies down on the soft grass. "I want to enjoy this moment."

"Yeah sure." Gray answers as he plops himself down right next to her. He looks down at her face, golden blond strands straying across as her electric blue eyes close slowly.

"I'm sorry I'm making you stay with me Gray, and treat me..." Katsumi says softly. "I really am sorry."

"Why are you apologizing you idiot?" Gray replies in an equally quiet voice. "I wanted to treat you. Don't act as if we're strangers, Katsu... We're best friends."

'Though I wish we were more then just 'best friends' ' Gray thinks as Katsumi stays silent.

". . . We are, aren't we..."

[A:N #friendzoned ]

"Hey, Gray?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Could you please tell me stories about your adventures on Team Natsu?" Katsumi asks quietly. "I want to know what I missed these past years..."

"Sure... Well it all started when Natsu decided to snag a freakin S-ranked mission..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A:N

Hey guys

"What the hell took you so long! Why didn't you update?!"

Gomenai TT_TT

You guys might know but I'm actually running like three books at this point. Aren't I smart? *note the sarcasm*

I'm not sure if anyone actually reads this part but I just wanted to say sorry and yes updates are going to be slow. I'm sorry.

But I hope you like this chapter of Electrifying Love. If you like, please vote and follow to stay updated!

And please comment! Even though now I can't usually reply, I love reading all the comments! It gives me the shivers! Well the good kinds at least.

So thank you to all my followers! I love you all and thanks for commenting and voting! Love you all!

-Karl <3