2. Everyone misses you Katsumi!

Katsumi sits down with her friends as she sighs and sits back.

"So what brought you back, Katsumi?" Erza asks with a serious tone.

Katsumi gazes at her lazily and sighs again. "Gramps wants me to take a break from my S-ranked missions."

"S-rank?" Lucy asks with a curious look.

Katsumi nods as she takes a sip of her water. "Yeah. They take a while." She says shortly.

"You always leave once you come back from them." Natsu pouts as Katsumi nods simply.

"I do. But I'm here to stay."

"Are you sure this time?" Gray asks uncertainly. Lucy glances at her worringly.

"I'm pretty sure." Katsumi nods as Gray sighs.

"I'm glad." Erza smiles as Katsumi smiles warmly as well.

"I'm glad as well, Erza."

"You guys seem really close. When did you guys meet?" Lucy asks curiously.

"Ano, well. I was here first because of my grand-dad." Katsumi smiles and then jabs her finger lightly at Erza. "Erza was second."

"Then I was next, then last and most definitely least is flame-brain." Gray smirks as Natsu grows a tick mark.

"I see. You must've been friends from the beginnings." Lucy smiles as Katsumi laughs slightly.

"I suppose you could say. I mean, if you say friendship is beating eachother up everyday."

Lucy's eyes widen as she glances at the two boys wrestling with eachother. She sighs and smiles. "I see what you mean."

"Erza would usually stop them, and I would grab the medical materials." Katsumi explains as Erza smiles nostalgically.

"Yeah. Those were the days." Erza says in a slightly dreamy tone.

"So, Katsumi-san. What have you been doing these few days?" Lucy asks as Katsumi looks down gravely.

"S-rank missions, like I said." She replies in quick tone. Erza narrows her eyes down at her.

"I think she meant, a little more details."

"I see. I ran into a few guilds on the way home." Katsumi smiles sheepishly. "I mean, it's not like they caused me much trouble or anything."

"Guilds? What kinds?" Lucy questions as Katsumi frowns.

"Dark Guilds."

"Dark Guilds?!" Lucy exclaims as Katsumi as fast as light covers her mouth with her hand.

"Shh. I don't want to worry everyone." Katsumi smiles as she lets Lucy go. Lucy glances at her with a bewildered look.

"Same old, same old." Erza sighs as Lucy stares at her.

"A Dark Guild is after you?! Why don't you tell your grand-dad?!" Lucy exclaims as Katsumi rubs her head.

"I'm an S-rank. I'm used to things like this." Katsumi waves it off. "Besides. If I told my grand-dad, he would probably stop sending me on missions all together."

"Katsumi!" Natsu shouts as she gazes at him with confused eyes.

"What's wrong Natsu?" She asks calmly.

"Come join our team!" He cheers happily. She peers behind Natsu and spots Happy, who jumps and hugs her.

"Happy!" She cries out happily. "I've missed you buddy!"