6. Regretting the Memories

***3RD PERSON POV***

Katsumi walked back to the hotel steadily, holding her new sword, admiring it's golden color. It's been a while since she had carried an actual weapon along with her.

'It's so light, yet I can feel it will be a pretty lethal weapon.'

She smirked to herself lightly, swing the weapon on her hands aimlessly.

She walked into a hotel, a invisible smile on her face. She threw up her right hand to wave at the receptionist.

The receptionist gave a shaky wave, eyeing the weapon twirling on her finger.

Katsumi then walked down the halls and up the stairs. She grabbed her weapon before it could actually damage someone when she walked up the stairs. She managed to get to her room, and she sensed that everyone was already in there.

She knocked on the door hesitantly.

Everyone in the room perked up at the knock and Lucy, who snapped out of the daze first, scurried to go open the door.

Lucy swung the door open, and there stood Katsumi, with a golden gleaming sword, and a few boxes.

A dumbfounded look appeared on the older blond's face as she put away her sword. "Uh... 'Sup?" She asked awkwardly, blushing slightly.

"Katsumi." Erza said sternly. "What were you doing?" She asked with a softer tone.

"Gomen, Erza." Katsumi apologized. "I-I wanted to buy a new weapon at one of my favorite stores. And I bought you all cake..." She bowed, still able to hold the boxes.

"Cake?" Erza questioned, eyeing the boxes. Katsumi nods furiously.

"Hai!" Katsumi smiles. "I got the cake after I bought this weapon. I thought you guys would be a bit hungry..." Katsumi said sheepishly.

"Here let me hold it for you Katsumi-chan." Lucy said, smiling gratefully at Katsumi. Katsumi blinks then smiles. She gives the boxes to Lucy, then falls back on the couch with a sigh.

Everyone stares at her as she sighs deeply. She has a barely noticable smile, a genuine one in fact.

Erza, Natsu, and Gray all freeze and stare at her. Although the smile was barely noticable, they noticed right away.

The sun shined on Katsumi's face lightly, highlighting the beautiful curve on her mouth.

After moments of staring, Gray breaks the silence with a chuckle. He had noticed that Katsumi was already asleep, seeing as her chest was rising and falling.

"Katsu-chan?" Natsu whispered loudly. Erza loomed over him and punched him in the head. Hard.

"Baka." Erza hissed dangerously. "Let her sleep."

"Ahhh... Erza..." Natsu whined, rubbing his red head. "But, it's like 3 in the afternoon..."

"It doesn't matter!" Erza growled lowly, a dangerous aura rising around her. "If she's tired, let her sleep."

Erza was always like a mother figure to Katsumi, so she did what she could to protect Katsumi. But that wasn't much, considering she only saw Katsumi when she came back from missions.

Gray stood up and disappeared into the halls, to come back with light blue blanket. He draped over Katsumi's frail body before letting a small smile slip onto his face.

'She looks so peaceful while sleeping. It's been a while since she was ever actually still.' Gray thinks happily.

Erza then grabs his and Natsu's wrists to drag them out of the living room. "Here, lets go back to your room." Erza urges quickly. "I'll cook for you guys."