"I can't do any better than her! She is everything I wanted, everything I want! So just back off! And were you listening to our conversation?!" My voice was getting louder and I was getting angrier.

"Wow, I'm-I'm sorry Jai, can we please stay frineds tho?" She asked looking down. I wasn't sure if she was faking it or not but she looked hurt. I started to feel a little bad for her. I know the feeling when someone you really like doesn't like you back.

"Alison, we were never friends, and I don't know if we could be if you keep being mean to my friends." She looked up from the ground and grabbed my shoulders and crashed her lips on mine. I didn't kiss back, I tried to move but she had a good grip on my shoulders. I finally managed to pull away, then I heard a soft and hurt voice behind me. 

"J-Jai?" And there she was. Her eyes full of tears. She looked so hurt, it pained me to see her like that.

"Sam wait, it wasn't-" But she was already running away. I ran after her, begging her to stop but she got in to a taxi and slammed the door shut. 

"Sam please! Let me explain!!" I knocked at the window, she didn't even turn to look at me. There were tears streaming down her face but she kept whiping them away. The car drove away leaving me heartbroken on the sidewalk.  I fell down on my knees, angry, sad and broken. I could hear the guys screaming at Alison, clearly they had seen everything.  I felt a tear go down my cheek. I just lost the girl of dreams, the girl who had grown to be one of my best friends over the past 2 weeks, the girl I think I love. 

"Its gonna be okay man, lets just get you home." I hadn't realized Beau was standing behind me. I nodded and we went to his car. I didn't say anything the whole ride home, the guys just kept talking about how much of a bitch Alison is. The lights were still on in Sam's bedroom when we got home. Shes probably crying her eyes out right now. How could I be so stupid? 

Instead of going inside I went to our backyard. I sat down at one of the swings our Nonna had got us when we were younger and cried. I cried and screamed and kicked the ground in anger. I have never cried over a girl before, but this wasn't just a girl. It was the girl. My mom must've heard the screams and she came rushing to me. 

"Aw honey, I am so sorry. Beau told me everything." She knelt down in front of me and gave my a small smile. I stood up and hugged her. I felt myself calming a little bit down and I stopped crying. We walked inside and I said goodnight to my mom and went upstairs. I lay down in my bed and stared at the wall.

"I am so dumb." I whispered to myself.

SAM'S POV.

"J-Jai?" I couldn't believe my eyes. Jai was kissing Alison. I felt my heart brake in to million peaces and the tears start forming in my eyes. 

"Sam wait, it wasn't-" I didn't want to hear it. I started running, not even knowing where to go. How could he do this to me? I thought he felt the same way. I saw a taxi a little bit further down the road and I hurried to it. I got in and slammed the door shut. The driver gave me a dirty look but I didn't care. I told him my address and I saw Jai was now outside the window yelling my name. I didn't want him to see me cry so I kept whiping the tears away. The car finally started moving I didn't look back to see him. I didn't want to see his face, I didn't want to hear his voice and I just didn't want him in my life. 

I pulled up in my driveway and I payed the driver and stepped out. I saw that Beau's car wasn't there so the boys weren't home yet. I walked inside, threw my keys at the little coffee table and sat down on the floor to take of my shoes.

"Hey loser, mom and dad went out and will not be home until tomorrow so do you-" I looked up at my brother and he stopped talking when he saw my face.

"Sam, what happened-" 

"Nothing, everything is great, freaking wonderful." I stood up and ran to my room. I sat down on the floor in front of my bed and hugged my knees. I started crying so hard, I was bawling. The more you care the more it hurts, I kept thinking. I began to get mad at myself for caring so much cause the pain was so horrible.

"Sam? Wanna tell me whats wrong?" Justin asked softly, sitting down at the floor beside me. 

"You can be the most annoying little brat in the world sometimes but I'm still your big brother, and its still my duty to kick the person's ass for hurting you." He said grinning. I smiled a little bit then sighed. 

"Its a long story."  I let out a loud sob. He put his arm over my shoulders and pulled me on his lap.

Yes, I am now sat in my brothers lap, crying my eyes out over some idiot that broke my heart.

Problem? Didn't think so.

But there, I exploded. I told him everything. How I fell on his lap, when I played truth and dare with them, when he sang for me before we fell asleep, when he asked me on that date, when we kissed, how Alison has bin turning my life up side down, and how he broke my heart. 

"I thought Jai was keeper to be honest, I guess not. But why didn't you tell me you where having a hard  time at school?" He asked me worried.

"I just ignored it, but it really got to me today." I stuttered trough my tears.

"I'm so sorry Sam, how about we order a pizza and watch some How I Met Your Mother?"  I nodded sitting up slowly. I gave him a quick smile then we walked downstairs. 

"Hey Justin?" He turned around and raised his eyebrow.

"Yes, my little sister who is horrible at picking her boyfriends?"  I laughed and ran in to his arms.

"Thank you." 

THANKS FOR READING! :)