two

---------------

"I'm your knew daydream, Le-Park Minho"

---------------

A fake cough roamed through the room, coming from Mr.Han and aiming to get the attention from both of the boys, which worked.

"So Minho, I thought I made myself clear with your father that this was a formal meeting" he let fall the words with venom in them.

His neck was marked a little by his jogular vein getting bigger at the angry feeling, his brows slightly forrowed and his lips forming a straight line.

"You're right sir, shame that it didn't get to me sooner, I was already dressed and since you don't like... waiting" he spoke the last word in a mocking tone, earning a small smile from Jisung that went unnoticed by Minho. He was trying to taste the waters to see how far he could go "I just made my way here without spending time on an appropriate attire"

Since the moment he had opened his mouth Mr.Han was already sending daggers through his eyes, he hated having a guy at his table with dirty hands and that was so disrespectful towards his superiors, what could he expect from a Mafia member?

But Minho seemed like he didn't gave a care in the world, so he cleared his throat to irritate more the old man and spoke clearly.

"Should we start eating? With all my respects but I'm starving"

This time the chuckle of Jisung didn't went unnoticed by Minho, this bringed a playful smirk to his own face and without saying anything more, the others started serving food into their own plates.

Minho was a little bit lost, there was food that he didn't even knew about placed in the table, he frowned and put on his plate a chicken leg, that he started eating immediately wich brought the attention of the younger boy across him.

"Here, I think you might like this as well" a beautiful soft voice broke the silence in the table, followed by the actions of Jisung, who brought a rare round food towards Minho, at first Minho looked suspiciously at the food but then he took it and tasted it, letting a satisfied hum at the end.

After this the two boys started a staring contest, which none of the two wanted to loose.

Minho, thought the bright orbs of the younger were really something else, he believed that they would be even prettier under the night sky.

Jisung in the other hand was observing the dark eyes, getting the idea that his future husband was dangerous, he already predicted it when he saw the strange and different shapes on his arms, he didn't knew what those were and he was fascinated by them, but something about the glint in his eyes made him be alert about him.

this went on for a few more seconds till another cough made his way at the table.

"So Minho, what would you like to do in life?" The mother of Jisung, Violet, asked.

Oh they knew the answer to that too well, but they needed to fake it all, they needed to act like they really didn't knew anything about him.

"Well, I would honestly love to have my own coffee and pet shop, or maybe just travel around the world, facing difficulties as they come" he said shrugging, in reality he wasn't totally lying since before he really did love the idea, but he soon understood where his position was.

"Wow that's such a... good way to make money" the woman said obviously sarcastically, which made Minho laugh, but it wasn't a happy laugh, it had the same meaning as the words that left her mouth.

"Yeah I'm aware of that, but why have a lot of money if you're unhappy with it?" Minho raised his brows tentatively. This made Jisung raise his head from his food, paying attention to the words of his future husband.

As you see, Minho doesn't like rich people like Jisung's family, they always think they can have it all in their hands and because of that, they can rule the world and control everybody, but they are so wrong. Minho likes the concept of being free without any strings attached, even if it has to be eating poorly food or being in the streets, he thinks happiness is found within you and experiences, not material things.

"Well, money can give you a good house, food, medical and security service and a good life" the woman retorted, raising her head a little knowing that she won the argument.

"Of course money can give you that, but tell me then, why some rich people decide to end their life if they can have all of what they want?"

Silence fell in the table once again, Jisung then opened his mouth and watched as his mother glared at him, so he closed his mouth again and looked down, this made Minho shake his head lightly.

"Isn't it because it can't gave you true happiness? Isn't it because it won't ever make you feel greater with your own self?" He continued, typing with his feet a made up rhythm on the white marble of the floor, he does it to count time so in that way he can control the exact time he needs to obtain information from his victims or in this case, to win an argument.

"So?" He crossed his arms, waiting for the woman to answer, trying to make her give up.

"I... I don't know, but I'm sure that Jisung wouldn't like his life if he didn't had any money" she said without thinking twice and this made Minho blink several times in confusion.

"Do you speak for him? Does she actually speaks for you and you let that happen?" He looked to the quiet boy in front of him at the last sentence, praying that the guy would say something and happenes to be clever enough.

"I-I... they are my parents and they know what's the best for me" the squirrel-like boy said nervously and he jumped when a hand was slammed against the table.

"That's bullsh-" he was cuted by a harsh voice.

"I think that's enough for today, we hope to see you tomorrow for the upcoming date" Mr.Han said and pointed towards the door which Minho went through a while ago.

Minho just shot a glance towards the man but stood up as asked, then he turned around.

"Of course, be sure I'll be here" he smirked maliciously and then glanced at the boy that hadn't teared apart his eyes from him since he stood up, he just gave him a slight smile and a nod, thinking that he would need to do a lot of work to get this kid out of his parents grip, at least a little.

In a few seconds, Jisung let out a breath that he didn't knew he was holding, he was really amused by the guy that had left recently.

He didn't even notice the little blush that climbed to his cheeks, since it was the first time someone stood up for him in front of his parents.

Yeah, Park Minho was really something else.

"You did well son, now you can go and rest" the voice of his mother disturbed his thoughts and nodding he left the room too.

"What have we done?" She asked to his husband once their son had walked away.

They exchanged worried looks and it was certain for them, Minho wasn't the right option and they were scared that this marriage would turn for the worst to their case, they needed to control the boy.

They really loved their big amount of golden coins.

------------------