Day 1

a/n

no Jordan pov today

but leave comments of some names I need them for the next chapter

Chapter 9

Wills Pov

I woke up my head on Jordan's chest,  I could hear a subtle heart beat. I just wanted to stay in bed all day with him , but then I remembered today was PAX so I shook Jordan softly enough To wake him up, I said

W "babe babe babe guess what today is. "   

J "Friday? "

W " Yea but what happens today on this Friday. "

J " I record a video? "

W "really?" I chuckled "it's PAX!"

J "oh Yeah " he scratched his head

Something wasn't right about him

W "are you Okay? "

J " I'm just nervous about what everyone will think of...  you know us. " W "do you not wanna be together? "

J "will don't say that of course I want to be with you, I just don't want to lose any friends. "

W "I'm sure everything will be fine No need to worry. "

J "Okay "

I looked into his dark green eyes I couldn't resist I went for a kiss and couldn't stop this time not pulling away I let him in. Minutes go bye we come up for a breath by surprise Jordan throws me back onto the continuing the kiss. I looked at him again to whisper in his ear "after PAX" then bite my lip heading off to the kitchen.

                        3 hours later

We had eaten breakfast had gotten ready then headed off to PAX, the car ride wasn't long until we made it to PAX. I couldn't wait to meet all the cube members. We got out of the car and walk are way to the convention center Jordan reached for my hand,  I could tell he was nervous. Everyone stared I was even nervous at this point. We make are way over to the cube members, I heard grasers voice yell out so #kiani is real aye. All of them turn to look, it took them a minute to absorb it all in then all with open arms told us both that they were excited to meet us and that they were happy for us. So we walked around PAX meeting fans everyone was so excited that kiani was the thing. I saw Jordan's shoulders relax and he takes a breath he wasn't nervous any more, he pulled my hand and we went in an empty hallway J " will "

W "yes Jordan?  Something wrong?"

J "I just want to tell you...  I love you. "

A bright smile went across both are faces. 

W "I love you too. "

I kissed him then haded back to the group, day 1 of PAX was over time to start the party night.