We both walked through Magnolia before we stopped in front of a large building with flags and banners decorating the front. I had to admit, it was really impressive. We walked to the front door and the master opened it. I took a long look around the room full of people.

Makarov: so, what do you think?

(Y/n): it smells like booze in here.

Makarov: yes well, you'll get used to it.

I look a little bit to the right and saw a boy with pink hair and a scarf having an argument with another boy with black hair who was wearing nothing but his underwear.

Streaker: WHERE'S MY SANDWICH, FLAME FOR BRAINS?!

Pinky: I DIDN'T TOUCH IT, ICE PRINCESS!

???: Grey, your clothes.

Streaker: AGAIN!

The people here were definitely...unique.

Makarov: listen up everyone, we have a new member.

Everybody turned and looked at me

Makarov: this is (y/n) (l/n). I expect you all to treat him like a part of the family.

(Y/n): it's a pleasure to meet you all.

Everyone: WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL!

Makarov: oh, I've been meaning to ask you, (y/n). what kind of magic do you use?

Everyone fell silent.

(Y/N): uh, I'm an apocalypse dragon slayer.

???: WHAT?!

I turned and saw the pink haired boy running towards me.

Pinky: YOUR A DRAGON SLAYER TOO?!

(Y/n): uh, yeah.

Pinky: I'm Natsu! So, where'd you learn dragon slayer magic?

(Y/n): my dad. Fatalis, the apocalypse dragon.

Natsu: So, where's Fatalis now?

(Y/n): no idea, he just up and left with out even saying goodbye.

Makarov: I'm sorry to interrupt, (y/n), but you should probably get your guild mark before you continue your conversation.

(Y/n): yes sir. I'll talk to you later, Natsu.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) getting a (f/c) guild mark on his right arm.

Later, I got the chance to talk to Natsu a little more and I also managed to get to know a few other members of Fairy tail. Grey seemed cool, but it was strange how he would always strip down to his underwear. Cana was nice and would always yell at Grey for taking off his cloths, which was pretty funny.

There was 1 member that caught my attention though, he was a blue, talking cat. He said his name was Happy, and that he was Natsu's best friend.

I was sitting down at a table just eating a sandwich, when I heard a voice from behind me.

???: Hey there, cutie.

I turn around to see a girl with white hair, that was in a ponytail being held together by a purple bow. This girl looked like the definition of a punk.

(Y/n): excuse me?

???: I'm Mirajane. So, you said your raised by a dragon.

(Y/n): Yeah, he's also the 1 who gave me this sword.

Mira: what sword?

(Y/n): the sword that I have on my-

I went to reach for my sword, but I noticed it was gone. I took the scabbard off my back and looked around the guild hall's like a maniac. My eyes landed on a girl with scarlet hair and armor, holding it in her hands, examining it.