𝐗. 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

I watched as Dad walked in front and placed his hands on the balcony that overlooked the museum. "Alright!" He yelled. "I need everybody to listen up!"

The museum exhibits just continued to fight, and I watched as my father tried to gain their attention but failed aimlessly. "Guys come on!" Dad yelled growing more desperate now. My glance shifted up to Ahkmenrah who looked back at me with worry.

"QQUUIEETTTT!" Roared the Easter Island Head, catching everyone's attention as the all slowly stopped fighting. "My dum dum want to speak." He said softly, as we all turned our heads in absolute shock towards where he was against the wall. "Thank you!" Dad said quietly.

Dad took a small breath and patted Ahkmenrah awkwardly on the back. "Now this here is King Ahkmenrah," Ahkmenrah nodded his head slowly. I almost thought his crown would fall of. "His tablet is what brings you to life every night and those old night watchmen, they stole it."

Dad's eyes scanned around the room. "Now we need to find those guards and get the tablet back and we need to do it before morning." Everyone was listening and paying attention now. Dad was giving one hell of a speech and it made me swell with pride.

Dad pointed in the direction of the civil war puppet faced guys. "Civil war guys head over to the planetarium wing."

Dad pointed to the metal Columbus, trying to speak but no words coming out. "My explorer friend, who's name escapes me." Dad held up his hand to think, Nick spoke up for the both of us, leaning over Ahkmenrah to whisper. "It's Columbus." Nick whispered. I let out a small chuckle.

"Right, Columbus. Right." I think it was finally sinking into his brain now. He just repeated himself. "I'm sorry there is no name plate. So Columbus, take them from Invertebrates to reptiles." Dad spoke with clear authority and it made me happy that he might of finally found his calling.

"Jed and Octavian their van is parked out back. Take care of it." I had taken notice that these two dudes were from the hall of miniatures.

Jed spoke up. "Woah, woah. No sir. I an't workin' with toga boy." They we're so small and it was so cute. The small Roman spoke up, "We romans work alone." I laughed as Jed's shotgun slammed onto Octavian's foot really hard.

"Ow!" Octavian cried out holding his foot in pain. I almost fell to the floor it was that funny. They bickered like an old married couple.

"That didn't hurt. Don't be a baby." Jed answered quickly. "YES IT DID!" Octavian complained still holding his foot. "Come on." Jed said folding his arms almost smug that he won the fight.

"Yes it did!" I noticed that I was gaining a glare from my father so I bit my lip trying to hold myself together. Then Octavian used his sword and slapped it against Jed's side. "That was much harder!" Jed yelled whining like a two year old.

"Guys come on!" My dad yelled. "Jed. Octavian. Take away the fact you are born two thousand of years apart. You guys aren't that much different.... You're both great leaders. You just want what is best for your people right?"

They nodded slowly looking away from one another and agreeing with my father. I smiled, I liked them both, they made me laugh.

"Civil war dudes. You guys are brothers for god's sake. You gotta stop fighting. North wins, slavery's bad. Sorry. I don't wanna burst your bubble. South you guys get almond brothers and Nantz car. So just chill." I noticed that Teddy smiled deeply, knowing that this was what he wanted out of my father. A leader.