22. Look What You've Done

// Castiel's POV

Cas opened his eyes. The white light blinding his vision.

He shut his eyes for a while before they adjusted and he opened them again.

Where was he?

The room was white. There was a beeping sound.

Oh now he knew where he was...

A hospital.

Castiel had been to these plenty of times. More that the average person would. He would be there at least once a week. Sometimes twice. All because of Alastair.

Cas felt his hand being squeezed lightly.

He looked down and smiled.

Dean was there.

His head on top of the bed, holding Castiel's hand, breathing softly. He looked so peaceful.

There was something in between their hands. It felt soft.

Cas looked closely, since his vision was a bit blurred and saw that they were holding.

The Baby Blue Eyes Flower.

Their flower.

Their fingers laced together and the flower intertwined in their fingers.

Castiel smiled and squeezed Dean's hand.

Dean sighed and furrowed his brow before opening his eyes slightly.

He looked up at Cas and smiled.

"Cas..." Dean sighed.

"I-I'm sorry Dean. I didn't mean to wake you. You can- " Castiel was cut off by Dean reaching over and kissing him.

His lips were chapped, but soft.

Castiel smiled and returned the kiss.

It was a gentle kiss.

Dean pulled away and smiled widely.

"Hey Cas." He whispered.

"Hello Dean." Cas smiled. His smile faded however, when he saw the cuts and bruises on Dean's cheek and neck.

"Dean are you alright? Look what he's done to you..."

Dean chucked, "Hey hey. I'm fine. It's just a few scratches. The real question is...are you okay?"

"Y-yes. I think I'm fine. The pain isn't too bad. But you shouldn't have shown up. But thank you for showing up anyways." Cas smiled.

Dean smiled shyly before letting his hand go, leaving the flower, and kissing Cas' hand.

"Castiel. I am truly sorry. I didn't know what came over me when I said- those things...I'm not good at this Cas. I'm not good at apologizing. But I am sorry Cas. I'm sorry for hurting you. It wasn't a mistake. It was actually one of the best things that happened to me. Thank you for being a part of my life Castiel Novak. I need you. I love you." Dean stated, never removing his gaze from the blue eyes.

Castiel blushed and smiled.

"I love you too Dean Winchester." His eyes sparkled.

They stayed quiet for a while. Just staring. They seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

// Sam's POV

Sam paced around the waiting room in front of Gabriel's hospital room.

He was taken in for stitches. Sam could've done it by himself. It would've been faster.

He just needed to see if he was okay.

Gabriel had called him and told him what happened, Sam immediately called Dean and now they were okay.

Dean was in Cas' room.

At least Dean got to see the guy he fell for.

Sam was just waiting outside.

A few nurses and the doctor came out of the room and walked past Sam.

Sam waited for them to leave before running into the room.

Gabriel was sitting on the hospital bed. Wearing his usual clothes, swinging his legs back and forth.

He didn't seem to notice when Sam walked in.

Sam ran up to Gabriel and crashed their lips together.

He felt Gabriel smile and return the kiss, his arms wrapped around Sam's neck.

Gabriel pulled away and smiled.

"Hey kiddo." He whispered.

Sam smiled and hugged him.

"Hey Gabe."

"Are you okay? Don't lie to me." Sam asked.

Gabriel chuckled and nodded, "I'm fine. Don't worry." He insisted.

Sam narrowed his eyes. He knew Gabriel was lying. He had bruises and cuts all over him. Some deeper and longer than others.

"Do they hurt?" Sam asked hesitantly.

Gabriel looked up, still swinging his feet.

"What? Oh my wounds...um no. Well maybe. I mean they do sting but I'm okay Samwich." Gabriel rubbed the back of his neck.

The sound of swishing feet stopped when Sam leaned down and began to kiss the wounds gently.

Gabriel winced a bit but relaxed.

Sam kissed his cheeks, the corner of his mouth and eyes, and his neck, causing Gabriel to moan slightly.

Sam looked up at the shorter boy with a mischievous smirk.

Gabriel blushed and looked away.

Sam placed his hands on Gabriel's waist before beginning to kiss his neck again.

Gabriel sighed. He felt his pants tighten. Damn it.

Sam probably noticed because soon, he began palming at Gabriel's growing erection.

He groaned and let his head fall back.

Sam pushed his palm harder into the hard member, driving Gabriel crazy.

The taller of the two chuckled lowly before pulling away with an innocent smile.

"Well. That's all you'll get today Gabby."

Gabriel groaned and crossed his arms, pouting.

"That's not fair Sam! Look what you've done!" He whined gesturing towards his member, "And now your just gonna leave me like this?"

Sam rolled his eyes before closing the door, locking it, and pulling down the curtain of the small window.

He ran back to his friend and kissed him roughly.

Gabriel smirked and pulled Sam onto the bed, so he was sitting at the edge. Gabe jumped off and ran his hands through the inside of Sam's shirt.

Sam groaned as he felt himself growing hard.

Gabriel began undoing Sam's belt and soon his now fully hard erection sprang to life. Gabriel's eyes widened at the size of it.

Sam smirked and kissed his nose before undoing Gabe's belt.

Their erections brushed against one another, causing them to moan.

Gabriel wrapped his fingers around Sam's erection and began pumping up and down slowly.

Sam groaned and bucked his hips up into the hand.

Gabriel smirked.

This was going to be so much fun.