10. Is She Your Girlfriend?

// Castiel's POV

Castiel ran out of the school.

His shoulders were sore and his eyes stung with tears begging to be set free.

He ran towards Anna's car, so Dean wouldn't catch up.

Once he was closer, he began to walk, wiping away the tears that managed to slip out.

He reached for the handle and took a deep breath, trying to hide the fact he was crying.

Cas opened the car door and slipped into the passengers seat.

"Yea yea Gabe... Cassie! How was your first day?" Anna asked with a happy smile.

Castiel shrugged and looked out the window.

"Alright..." he did his best to smile.

Gabriel ruffled his hair and offered him a sucker.

"Want one?" He asked putting it in his face.

"No, thank you."

"Oh...okay."

Once they got home Gabriel grabbed a slice of cake from the fridge and walked up to his room.

Castiel wasn't in the mood for food. He grabbed a soda from the fridge and walked up the stairs to his room.

"Cassie...are you sure you're alright...?" Anna asked from the bottom of the stairs.

"Huh? Oh yea. Yea I'm fine. I've just had a very confusing day. That's all."

He trudged into his room and shut the door. He sat on his bed...opening the soda and taking a sip.

Memories flooded into his head. Dean's lips against some girl's. She just kissed him out of no where! Dean had called out to him before being kissed. Maybe it was all fixed. Dean planned it all. To mess with Cas. Again.

Why was he getting so worked up about it anyways?! Dean wasn't his. And that kiss proved to him that Dean was straight. And nothing would ever change that.

Castiel took another sip before walking over to his desk. He pulled out his sketch book and grabbed a pencil, pen, and paints. Specifically the colours green, gold, brown, you know anything that would match /him/.

He sketched and painted until his hand ached. He put everything away and walked over to shower.

Castiel stripped of his clothes, turning on the warm water before stepping in. He let the warm water trail and drip against his back.

He thought about Dean's lips. On his.

He wondered what it would be like to kiss those lips. In front of every girl that ever kissed him.
But no. Dean would never kiss him. And it would be too embarrassing to kiss him in front of every single girl he ever laid his lips on. That was probably a lot.

Castiel stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist.

His wet hair dripping droplets of water onto the floor.

He grabbed a shirt and some pants to change into. He slipped into some boxers and put the rest on.

Cas checked the time. It wasn't that late. But he didn't really have anything to do. So Castiel hoped into bed and looked up at the ceiling. Thinking what it would be like to have Dean's lips on his.

// Sam's POV

Sam ran up into his room and shut the door.

He searched his pocket and pulled out a small sheet of paper. He grabbed his phone and saved the number. He wasn't sure what Gabriel wanted to talk to himabout exactly. Maybe he shouldn't text him. Maybe he should.

September 9th, 5:06

Gabriel? It's Sam. . . you wanted to talk abot something? - SW

Sam set his phone on his desk and picked up a book to read. After a few minutes his phone buzzed.

September 9th, 5:09

Hello Samwich! Yes we need to talk. - G

September 9th, 5:10

About that Ruby person. - G

Sam furrowed his brow. Ruby?

September 9th, 5:12

What about Ruby? - SW

Sam didn't really like Ruby. They've known eachother for a while. And she's always been flirting with him. She even tried to kiss him a few times.

September 9th, 5:20

Is she. . . your girlfriend? - G

Sam didn't respond. he waited for around fifteen minutes before answering with a simple 'No'. He put his phine away and continued his reading.

// Gabriel's POV

So this Ruby wasn't Sam's girlfriend. Good. He liked Sam. He was cute. Even if he didn't talk.