Party

Hey, here is the fifth chapter. Sorry if there is mistakes, this is not edited. If you like it let me know.

P.S IMPORTANT NOTE at the end. Please Read.

Thank you,

Enjoy

***-***

"Again, why are we doing this?" I

asked. We were walking down the hallways in school on a Friday. Tommorrow we were going to see Jake and Tom's reaction to the embarasing photos and videos of their girlfriends Teigan and Rebbeca. We were putting them around the school so we would be ready for tommorrow. "We are doing this because we don't like them and this is the perfect way to get revenge." Alexis said. We all nodded. "But Jake and Tom don't care about what people think of their girlfriends."

"Yeah, but they care what there parents think about their girls."

"Yeah, this will hilarious!" I said, reciving 'yeah' from the girls.

"The boys will brake up with them and it will ruin their lives. Sweet, sweet revenge."

***-***

Me and Maddy were walking to English when we saw our teacher walk through the door. We exchanged worried glances and raced to the door. We squezed through the sqeucky door and slid into our seats. We looked up and saw our teacher standing over us. "Girls?"

"Sorry we are late Sir." We said simultaniously.

"Don't let it happen again girls." He said as he glared at us.

"We won't Sir." He turned around and started talking but I drowned him out and turned to Maddy. She gave me a serious look and nodded towards the teacher. I turned back to the teacher but couldn't consentrate. I was daydreaming for half the lesson until Sir came around with some sheets. I didn't understand it and turned to Maddy. She was as confused as I was. Realising Jasom was behind me, I turned around and asked, "Jason, what do we do?" He looked up from the sheet and then looked back down.

"You answer the questions on the poem Sir just read."

"Thank you." I whispered back. I turned to look at my sheet and realised I had read the poem before in school. This wasn't going to be hard.

I was half way through when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and Maddy and Jason were looking at me. "Yeah?" I asked.

"There is a party as Jay's house on Friday and I was wondering if you girls wanted to come?" I turned and looked at Maddy as she replied, "Can the others come?" Jason thought carefully before answering. "Yeah, they can come."

"Thanks Jason." We said.

"Do you girls need a life there?" He asked.

"No, Lauren will know."

"Ok." I turned back to the front to focus on my work but got distracted as me and Maddy planned a shopping trip for Friday. The party was going to be awesome.

***-***

It was a Thursday afternoon and me and the girls were out shopping for Friday. We were having an argument with Lauren about her and Jay.

"For the umpteenth time, we are NOT going out, at all." Lauren argued.

"If thats what you say, but his status goes against that." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I pulled out my phone and went onto Jay's facebook accout. "Look, his relationship status in in a relationship." I said as I showed her the screen.