Standing or Sitting

Hey, this is the second chapter! Sorry if there is any errors. 

Enjoy 

***-*** 

***-***

"OK Delilah, you go sit next to Jason." I groaned, I had sat next to Jason for 8 years in a row in this class- make that 9. I walked over to him and sat down, purposely dumping my bag on his foot. I heard him groan and a small smirk escaped to my lips. "I'm so sorry!" I said sarcastically. I followed this by bashing my eyes excessively and fake high-pitch giggling. My giggling stopped and I rolled my eyes at Jason. The way his face lit up when I bashed my eyes at him. He is so hopeless and desperate. I span my chair around, eager to see who would be next to me. I looked up to see Maddy coming over and slumping down in her chair. "Hey, you OK?" I asked, nervously. "Yeah, I just wanted to sit next to- wait, why are you sitting there ?" She asked with a confused look.  

"I am sitting here because I sit here, you sit next to me and he" I said pointing to Jason" sits there."I told her while having a glaring match with Jason. 

"So tell me about Ricky" I was trying to get her to go out with Ricky, she always refused. That's how we spent the rest of the lesson.

***-*** 

***-***

The rest of the morning was uneventful, until lunch.  

We were eating lunch and sharing our stories from the morning. Lauren was telling us how annoying Jay is, we agreed with her. 

"He is just so........'I'm-trying-to-be-Mr-perfect-all-the-time' It really gets on my nerves!" I said, receiving nods from the girls. 

"He always see-" she started before being interrupted 

"Delilah, look what my mum found yesterday" he said pulling a picture out of his jacket. It was a picture of us two when we were younger at his house on his birthday. I burst out laughing at the picture. I could feel Jordyn staring at me, so I turned my head to look in her eyes. "Jordyn" I stated. 

"Delilah?" 

"Yes?" 

"You have a really weird laugh!" 

"You realize that now!" 

"Yeah!! No, its just so random, like you!!" 

"Thank you, thank you!" We all cracked up at our little conversation.

"I'm going to go now...... see ya girls." Jason said while walking away and shaking his head. We all broke into a fresh set of giggles.

***-*** 

***-***

I walked up my drive as I laughed at the message I received from Alexis. I pulled my key out of my pocket as I opened my door and stepped into my house. "Hey Dad" I greeted.  

"Deli, how was school?" 

"It was good dad." I headed up stairs as I couldn't be bothered to talk to my dad. I went into my room and stepped into my walk-in-closet and picked an old dance competition t-shirt and sweatpants and slipped them on before heading downstairs. I puled out my phone as I sunk into my sofa and turned on the TV. It came on and Hawaii Five-O was on, so I rested my head on the pillow and tried to focus on the TV.  

It turned out to be a really good episode and I was on the edge of my seat through out it. I was just about to watch another episode when I got a message from Maddy.

'I got a text from Lauren, Jay had come to her house and her mum invited him in for dinner and he said to her mum that they are going out! :) xx'

I grinned and typed a reply.

'Ouch!! That is terrible and Jay is so desperate, remind me to never talk to him. See ya tomorrow. :) xx

With that, I feel asleep.

*-*

It was an hour later when I woke up to the smell of my dad cooking and knocking on the door. "Delilah?" My dad asked. 

"Yeah, what's up?" 

"Can you get the door, I'm busy making dinner." 

"Ok" I replied. I pulled myself up off the couch and went to answer the door. As I opened the door, my jaw fell to the ground. In front of me was Jason Rye. Jason Rye was outside my house.