Baby I Get Off By Getting You Off First

Start from the beginning

I Sighed and couldn't help myself i ran my fingers up his shirt his chest felt so tight and broad underneath my finger tips i bit down on my lip, slowly i raised my head up to look him straight in his gorgeous dark brown eyes and without another word Ronnie dipped his head brushing his lips lightly off mine, his lips felt soft, warm and sweet, my body lolled against his giving into the sensation of his lips on mine and how they would feel in other places on my body i froze at the thought.

Ronnie noticed my reaction pulling back to look at me in the eyes before smiling "i think maybe we should go". he winked, he knew what i had just been thinking.

I Gulped the pressure of his seductive eyes made me glance down to stare at his chest, Ronnie was taller then my 5'8 height i guessed he was somewhere between 6 foot, "Go?", i whispered.

"Yes, i cant take it any longer that dress needs to come off". His bluntness made me blush even wilder Ronnie laughed brushing his fingers across my cheek.

"Oh", why did i feel so lost for words?, maybe it was because he was so hot or maybe his kiss just paralysed me, i didn't think i could walk.

Ronnie stared at me amused, suddenly he swooped down lifting my up in one quick movement i squealed out loud gripping the back of his jacket staring at him in shock, Ronnie grinned he turned to Ryan and Jacky who were still talking to Aaron and Kasey, "Ryan man, were off cya tomorrow guys". and with that Ronnie was carrying me off.

Ryan's voice drifted behind us "Don't do anything i wouldn't".

i heard the laughs of my friends and others, "Ronnie".

Ronnie looked down at me amused "Yes?" a security guard noticed Ronnie and opened the door for him Ronnie thanked him and then we were out of the building and into the fresh air.

"Where are we going". i made no move to get out of his arms i liked just clinging to him, plus he smelled nice even though he must have sweated alot on stage.

"To your hotel to be a very bad boy". Ronnie winked down at me.

I laughed then for the first time my nerves were slowly starting to fade and i felt my flirty side kick in, "Oh a good girl loves a bad boy". i grinned

Ronnie laughed at my hint towards his Song Good girls bad guys, "I'm starting to really like the Good Girl thing now".

i looked around and noticed people were staring at us smiling and whispering to each-other but i didn't care the only thing i cared for was Ronnie's hands i noticed then that his hand was on my lower back my spine tingled all the way up to my skull and back down, the walk back to the hotel was less 10 minutes because Ronnie was walking really fast, his muscly arms supported me with such ease as if my weight was nothing to his strong arms, i thought he would have let me down when we stepped into the hotel but he didn't he was planning to carry me all the way back to the room and he did. when we got to the door he let me down but kept close behind me pressing against me and smelling my hair it tingled and i laughed.

"Oh does that tickle?" he purred in a very sexy way. "Do you like this?" Ronnie pushed my hair off my shoulder and kissed my neck.

I Squealed and laughed, "that's ticklish". i shivered. the door open and i walked into the room followed by a grinning Ronnie, i watched as he kicked the door closed behind him and stalked towards me, i stepped back feeling a adrenaline rush course through me.

Ronnie stopped tilting his head, and without warning he lunged at me sensing that i was going to run, the movement knocked me back onto the soft king sized bed with a yelp, but he didn't stop his sexually attack there, his lips over whelmed me they were everywhere, my lips, my neck, the top on my chest, i was squealing and laughing yet aroused at same time.