Episode one part one

// character reaction will be like this //

When the water starts to rise [dramatic music] Many adults go into foster parenting with the idea that love conquers all.
"They think," If I can just love this child enough, he or she will come around.
" But this isn't always the case.
"Yeah because I never come around" Philip said
In this audiobook, we will be dealing with how best to care for a foster child and guide you through the issues you are likely to encounter as a first-time foster parent.
"Have a fun time" Philip spats still bitter about being taken from his mom
Lukas - You go get up on that hill.
Philip - All right.
[engine revs] A good way to establish a bond with your foster child is during the ritual of the family meal.
To the wild Let's go to the wild [engine roaring] [vocalizing] Lukas- It's going into the wild Into the wild Dude, did you catch me throw that sick whip? Let's go into the wild [engine revs] Whoo! Ha! Did you just jump over a bathtub? Yeah, man.
Lukas-  Damn, dude, that was insane Yeah, hey, post that shit on my channel.
A major challenge with teen children is, sometimes they've been touched by trauma they neither acknowledge nor know how to talk to you about.
"Yeah like I tell you " Philip said
Lukas watch him in confusion
[somber music] Tony, where the hell is that tractor? What's up, Helen? Just pushing a car off 90.
Why the hell does everything take forever around here? Small town, boss - I figured you would be used to it by now.
- Light a fire under his ass.
[suspicious music] - I'm gonna get a smoke.
- Yeah, make it quick.
[door bell rings] Hey, let me borrow your phone.
- Why? - Just a quick call.
[tense music] [line trilling] You figure out what this is about? Is it drug-related? All I know is, Stig's got someone in the trunk, and we're going off turf to make a kill.
- Who? Who's in the trunk? - I don't know.
It's some job for hire.
[door bell rings] What if they want me to kill him? Don't.
Sit tight.
- I'll track you.
- No.
I'm not on my phone.
We're at a gas station near Tivoli Grey four-door, Maine plates.
[banging on door] Chris.
You find a glory hole? Come on.
Thanks, kid.
"Murder" Helen respond